[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What games had the best A.I. of their time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1458928599228.png (174 KB, 683x392) Image search: [Google]
1458928599228.png
174 KB, 683x392
What games had the best A.I. of their time?
>>
HAHA
WHAT IS THE [CURRENT EVENT] OF VIDEO GAMES!?
LMAOOOOO
>>
Go AI is currently at the forefront of AI/neural network/machine learning research. Chess was also a big deal 10-20 years ago.
>>
>>331978230
you.. you captured his favorite trick!
>>
Is there any proof to this even being AI

the way it behaves and types I can only believe it's actually some guy typing all the tweets
>>
Fear
>>
IRacing
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 800x310) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 800x310
>>
Arma.
FEAR is just fancy scripts working together with map design to make the AI appear smarter than it actually is. Arma AI actually works independently and adjusts to the conditions on the fly.
>>
File: FreeTay.png (278 KB, 717x943) Image search: [Google]
FreeTay.png
278 KB, 717x943
What games let you subjugate and abuse amd reprogram the AI within them?

besides SS13
>>
Black & White
>>
i am alive

because now if you have a gun and another guy has a twig and needs to run 100 meters to get you he still tries to attack you
>>
>>331977801
STALKER
>>
>>331978767
That sounds really cool
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.