[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some games where I can beat the everloving shit out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: north star ken raoh.gif (704 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
north star ken raoh.gif
704 KB, 500x376
What are some games where I can beat the everloving shit out of people, and also experience an emotional story?
>>
>>331977363
Asura's Wrath, if you're willing to stretch the definition of "game".
>>
>>331977879
This, but donĀ“t pay more than $15 for that shit.
>>
God of War is a compelling, mature, sophisticated game with action and emotion and feelings
>>
Metal Gear Revengeance
>>
Have you considered Hokuto Musou?
>>
>>331977363
Fist of the North star Kens Rage
>>
NIER let's you beat the shit out of people, play Touhou AND feel bad about it after
>>
>>331978298
I've been thinking about picking this up on Ebay.

Is it good?
>>
>>331977363
Lisa is the HnK of Earthbounds
>>
>>331977879
>>331978113
Came here to post this. Wish it actually had more game parts. Also fucking hate having to get 'episodes'
>>
>>331977363
Sanits row 2
>>
>>331979292
Ken's Rage 1 is kind of bad. I like the dub at least, they did a very good line of actors. The issue is the fucking framerate is awful and the actual gamepaly is incredibly slow for a Koei-Tecmo Musou. Get Ken's Rage 2 instead.
>>
File: dmc3-illust-dante7.jpg (90 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
dmc3-illust-dante7.jpg
90 KB, 1000x600
Onimusha 2.
DMC3.
Vanquish.
>>
The Simpsons: The Arcade Game

Get your baby back, OP.
>>
>>331980691
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1XfGTO2vh8
>>
>>331977363

>everloving
>>
File: ff.gif (1 MB, 498x453) Image search: [Google]
ff.gif
1 MB, 498x453
The most emotion.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.