[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Dark Queen is seen as a villain. Because she is. At the end
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: the dark queen.png (74 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
the dark queen.png
74 KB, 400x300
The Dark Queen is seen as a villain. Because she is. At the end of Battletoads she is mercilessly beaten by two male toads who are way more powerful than her, and almost end up killing her. She's not in power, and only her henchmen were, showing that she could not withstand her own fight. Why did they decide to go this route with the final boss? Couldn't they have had some big gigantic mutant rat to do her bidding? if she can't fight, why does she do it herself? This boss fight is brutal, and it would honestly be better if it were a giant animal fight.

...nah, scratch that, let's do two more episodes on why Peach and Zelda are setting women back a hundred years because they're always being kidnapped.
>>
I want to tie her to a fence post and lather her with honey and then drop 20 puppies by her and watch her get licked gently.
>>
At least she isn't a punk ass bitch who makes excuses.
>>
She got killer boobies and ass
>>
>>331975642

>lead an army
>get your shit wrecked

It doesn't matter what gender you are if the ass beating is deserved.
>>
File: Toad Fighter.jpg (115 KB, 850x432) Image search: [Google]
Toad Fighter.jpg
115 KB, 850x432
Anti-climax boss. Hard game, easy end.
>>
>>331977760
>Hard game, easy end.
Perfectly describes women in general.
>>
You guys have no idea how disappointed I was when the arcade game ended without the toads ever having a boss fight with her.
>>
>>331975642
Why do I wanna worship at her feet?
>>
>>331978462
Even then, BT Arcade is still the best in the series by far.
>>
At least she grew twice as tall. I think. That probably counts for something.

I'd hit that, anyway.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.