[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
zelda
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 2557861-zelda_001.jpg (638 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2557861-zelda_001.jpg
638 KB, 1920x1080
oh shit anon you just saved shiggy from a burning car and he offers you a chance to direct a 3d zelda game
what changes do you make?
>>
>>331971770
LESS
GODDAMN
TUTORIALS
>>
>>331972240
you would be the director and that's the only change that you would make?
>>
File: GAYCORE.gif (596 KB, 393x347) Image search: [Google]
GAYCORE.gif
596 KB, 393x347
Keep the Ravio magic meter - shit was cash, fuck bombs and arrow ammo
Make the world open but more like Souls/Metroid - Like an interconnected labyrinth and not an open field of absolutely nothing
Make Hero mode avaliable from the start
No more Amiibo shit
Make Fairies and potions ultra expensive
Option to turn off tutorials and skip cutscenes.
Dungeons and Areas approachable in any order but difficulty is still absolute - if you go into a Lynel den at 3 hearts youre mcfuckingfucked
Make Linkle avaliable and make me able look up her skirt
>>
>>331972454
That's not the only one, but it's probably the most important one. Luckily, if ALBW is anything to go by, they got the memo.

Otherwise, I'd say make the puzzles more complex and actually have an overworld that's used for more than traversal for the main game.
>>
1 expand the number of weapons to other things like axes spears etc
2 add plenty of content to the open world like majora's mask
>>
Pretty much everything mentioned here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyIGhXNlF34
>>
>>331971770
Make the game more exploration oriented
Dont hold the players hand so much
Make combat more interesting
Harder puzzles
No shitty gimmicks
Fuck tutorials
>>
>>331972650
>more Souls/Metroid
stopped reading there

jesus christ, dude
>>
>>331974597
he's not wrong anon
>>
Make it have 2 alternate worlds where 1 world is the Rule 63 version of the other world.
Naturally that means all the puzzles between the 2 worlds would revolve around gender puzzles.
Say you need to get into the mens bathroom, you can't do it in the r63 world so you have to find a way to cross over to the normal world.
Boss fights would be different depending on if you fought the male or female version.
Linkle was hinting at this, it's already confirmed.
>>
>>331974884
yes he is zelda has its own distinct formula that isnt compatible with metroid
>>
>>331971770
I pass the position onto Koizumi and free him from Mario.
>>
Put him back in the car
>>
>>331975334
Best nintendo game concept since Super Princess Peach.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.