[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are so many damn games released each week, how do you keep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: Capture.png (247 KB, 629x663) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
247 KB, 629x663
There are so many damn games released each week, how do you keep track /v/?
>>
File: face-with-tears-of-joy.png (58 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
face-with-tears-of-joy.png
58 KB, 256x256
>no-name shit games

its easy anon, if the game u aint heard of before, its likely shit! XD just move along XD
>>
Ignore them.
I kinda miss the days when a game released on Steam was worth looking at, because it had nearly none of the noname shovelware.
>>
>>331966764
>shovelware

don't think you know what the term means. some of those games were probably made by small dev teams sweating tooth and nail and create what they thought was their masterpiece, only to have them casually dismissed on a taiwanese papercrafting board.
>>
YamaYama looks cute.
>>
>indie shit

I don't.
>>
>>331966958
I'm sorry that you made a shit shovelware "game" nobody bought, anon.
>>
>>331966228
I don't, if it's worthy of notice it will be talked here, there is nothing like that on your list.
>>
>>331967959
SHILLLLLLLLLL

MOOOOOODSSSS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>331968604
You don't know that ugly.
>>
>>331966228
lmao
>>
Just ordered YamaYama on early access. You should do the same /v/.

Game is an absolute blast.
>>
bruh that's like posting the first page of recent releases on fucking bandcamp unfiltered while talking about keeping up with the latest music
>>
>>331966228
>>331967959
>>331970009
Wow. Thanks guys for telling me about this new game YamaYama. It looks great! I am definitely buying it for me and my friends.
>>
>>331970062
That's patently false. While games tend to have more resources, there's also an extensive process to get a game greenlit through Steam. Any chucklefuck can fart in a mic and then put it up on Bandcamp; i should know, we used to do that shit on /mu/ all the time.
>>
>>331970309
>Any chucklefuck can fart in a mic and then put it up on Bandcamp; i should know, we used to do that shit on /mu/ all the time.

music is art in aural form

not every pleb can understand art
>>
File: 1404721490293.jpg (12 KB, 201x199) Image search: [Google]
1404721490293.jpg
12 KB, 201x199
>>331966228
>Check the RPG section of Steam
>3 pages of RPGmaker, pixel and mobile trash for every worthwhile game.
>>
>>331971220
rpg maker games should be taken down from steam permanently

nothing but quickly hashed up trash
>>
be honest /v/ - have you heard of a single game on that list?
>>
>>331971373
no not really except for sub rosa.. either I am mistaking it for something similar or I've seen it way too many times while checking up on upcoming games

and no I don't know what it is about and I don't even care
>>
>>331971373
nope, if anything ends up being half decent you probably hear it from somewhere anyway
>>
>>331966958
>don't think you know what the term means.
No that's you.
A lot of those games released on Stream these days used to be free on flash sites.
>>
>>331971373
Yeah I've hear of inner sea but that's it
>>
>>331971715
a lot =/= most

the vast majority of new releases are just that - brand new games
>>
>>331968604
>if it's worthy of notice it will be talked here
Sadly that's not the case, quite a few of good games pass /v/ unnoticed.
>>
>>331971797
Where did you hear about The Inner Sea, if I might ask?

From a friend, from a major gaming publication, from a forum, etc?

Thanks for your response!
>>
>>331971892
In this case "a lot" does mean "most".
I'm a PC only faggot who enjoys digging through indie games, but come on.
>>
>>331972038
strongly disagree, the flash ports are a vocal minority
>>
File: tsumorin.jpg (67 KB, 664x643) Image search: [Google]
tsumorin.jpg
67 KB, 664x643
>>331966228
I don't play them all, I usually pirate everything and throw it into my external HD

However no matter what game I play if it's not super popular /v/ won't talk about it, so that kills part of my motivation to play the rest.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.