[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So diid you like the 3DS version of Majora's mask?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: moonapartments.jpg (53 KB, 638x346) Image search: [Google]
moonapartments.jpg
53 KB, 638x346
So diid you like the 3DS version of Majora's mask?
>>
>>321683650
No, I did not. It's even more butchered than the OoT's 3DS port:

-For some reason deku has incredibly slow acceleration which makes any movement as deku, especially across lily pads, very painful
-Ice arrows are now next to useless
-Zora Swimming is awful, why do I have to blow all my magic to move fast.
-The boss fight changes are all bad
-Odolwa and Goht just feel like slower, more scripted and more limited versions of the old fights.
-Gyorg new 2nd phase is sort of interesting, but the first phase is now nothing but "look in the water and shoot" which isn't very fun
-Twinmold is the worst offender. The only purpose of the blue mold now is just to be the easy kill for the new donkey kong mask (which btw is also dumb, sword >>>>> punching) so it feels much more like "red mold with a blue mold cameo". Then the red mold takes forever because he has some stupid amount of HP. Feels like a very tedious fight the first time.
-You get the Bomber's Notebook automatically, from the Mask Salesman, right after you become human.
-The bombers notebook coming up with a 5-10 second notification every time you complete one single task, HOLY SHIT this is annoying. If it was quicker it wouldn't be much of a problem, but the fast that it forces you to sit there for several seconds so often is just awful.
>>
Let's just get this out of the way now. The bulk of the thread is gonna be about killing the atmosphere, difficulty scaled down boss wise and other stuff that was considered an annoyance was adjusted.

As someone that played the n64 game I was insanely happy to get to play it again on something more portable.
>>
>>321684049
>OoT's 3DS port:
>butchered

Yeah, all that color fucking ruined the muddy grim nostalgia.
>>
>>321684373
>being pro-censorship
>defending the pure casualization
>>
>>321683650
No they shouldn't have changed a lot of the game play they did. Should've stayed true to the original
>>
>>321684498
>censorship
What?
>>
File: 5654345543.png (414 KB, 852x477) Image search: [Google]
5654345543.png
414 KB, 852x477
>>321683650
I waiting for it to reach the price of 100 soles, i do have a job now so 125 soles (its actual price) would be nothing, but i refuse to buy until it cost 100 soles (i got OoT 3d for 100 soles too).
>>
My only real gripe is that the Twinmold fight takes way too long now, and with the proper framerate time flies even with the inverted song of time.
>>
>>321684652
They censored all the muted terrible pallet of OoT with actual colors.
>>
>>321684049
>Showing all replies.
DONKEy KONG MASK?
>>
>>321684652
-no blood
-no skull walls and floors
-no torture devices
-altered Gerudo symbol from GC ports (=Majora's Mask logo)
>>
>>321685069
wut
>>
>>321683650
Who knows? There's literally no reason to play it. It's irrelevant.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.