[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
see filename
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
see filename
>>
>>331897776
>tfw even if IO doesn't improve the game mechanics, this will still be an enjoyable >100 hour game
>>
File: 1457493389799.png (289 KB, 418x615) Image search: [Google]
1457493389799.png
289 KB, 418x615
>>331897776
good thread, dumb fag
>>
File: manhitter.jpg (13 KB, 257x115) Image search: [Google]
manhitter.jpg
13 KB, 257x115
I couldn't agree more. I honestly didn't expect replaying one mission to retain any kind of fun but all the creative challenges and such pair this up with Blood Money in my opinion. still >three levels
Let's just hope the future missions are as good.
>>
Well it's good to see Square Enix was right about this new platform model. Everyone is squeezing every last bit of content they can until the release of the new mission.
>>
Have you guys gotten SA/SO yet? Just did the other day, not too difficult with the IAGO pass.
>>
>>331897776
Game is really fun. Needs some patches though. Would be nice if DX12 didn't crash the game after playing for a while. Also would be nice IF I FUCKING UNLOCKED THE CHALLENGES FOR COMPLETING AN ESCALATION MISSION THE FIRST TIME I COMPLETE IT.
>>
>>331898020
The biggest downside is the music.

SA, Contracts, and BM all had hugely memorable scores.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x55cFgYrET8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4XbneG571M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVXrBXGCYk8

Also, the art direction has lost its noir tone.
>>
File: Playtime.png (194 KB, 983x369) Image search: [Google]
Playtime.png
194 KB, 983x369
Get on my level, scrubs. I've been fucking around with this game like there's no tomorrow. Admittedly, I'm burned out on it now. Waiting for more escalation contracts, that elusive target they've been promising me and of course, Sapienza next month (Which, lets be honest, will most likely get delayed)

Messed a bit with Contracts, but I'll only make my own when they make a decent search and favorite section. "Mine", "New" and "Featured" is not enough.
>>
Is there a way to track time played statistic on PS4?
>>
>>331898237
Yes. How do I go about drowning Viktor in the river? I haven't seen him leave the building except for when I sniped him in the face after triggering fireworks.
>>
>>331898274
is jesper kyd not the composer this time? what about 47, is he not voiced by david bateson?
>>
>>331898237
Yup.

I kept trying to distract the Jew's two guards but kept getting spotted. Showed a little patience and knocked them out first before taking her shekels.
>>
>>331898409
He goes close to the river after he has the successful meeting with Decker.
>>
>>331898315
Probably on your psn account somewhere
>>
>>331898409
Arrange his meeting with Decker at the park, wait for it to end. He will then go for a smoke alone.
>>
>>331898430
Bateson is still there. Kyd is gone.
>>
Does your FPS also go down to 30-40 when in large crowds? On a 4690k at 4.2 ghz and a R9 290X you would think i'd do better.
>>
>>331898294
Holy shit; we've got a wizard here.
>>
>>331898489
I couldn't get them to come in the bathroom one at a time, the other guard would always walk in while I was dragging the other guy to the closet. I ended up just turning on the sink, the radio, and throwing a coin, sneaking past them, killing Dalia, hiding her and walking out of the room before they came out. It was stressful.
>>
>>331898274
Yeah, it kinda feels like a Bond movie now.
Still, better than Absolution.
>>
>>331898674
Yeah the game isn't the best optimised. I would expect nothing less than an FPS drop when outdoors/in crowds.
>>
>>331898804
The story is probably the worst out of all the games too (what we've seen of it so far, at least).

Absolution was at least cinematic and well directed.
>>
File: 1436495294788.png (75 KB, 253x253) Image search: [Google]
1436495294788.png
75 KB, 253x253
>get 30-40 fps on yacht tutorial level
>get unwavering 60 in paris
>>
>>331898268
That no-unlock glitch happened to me only once with the Mandelcuck escalation. Was annoying to restart from level one but it did finally unlock.

>>331898020
They better not fuck up Japan.
>mfw everyone is suspicious of 47 no matter what because he's not a fucking gook
>>
>>331898661
>Bateson is still there.

phew. they almost ditched him in absolution, you know. i was following the development of the game closely for several years, and when the news broke that he had said in an interview that ioi hadn't even contacted him about the voice acting role, i actually called ioi to voice my complaint, i was disheartened that i insisted to speak to the lead sound engineer, who agreed that it was a shame and how much he had enjoyed working with bateson. anyway, it might not have meant anything, but i like to think i played a part in changing their mind about bateson
>>
>>331899018
It is till too early to argue about story I think. Also, it seems like there will be five different missions in Sapienza, so we should expect much more story.
>>
File: jesse-jackson-crying.jpg (33 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
jesse-jackson-crying.jpg
33 KB, 500x333
>>331898274
>that Contracts theme

Brehs
>>
>>331899314
I thought it's one main/story mission per location? Unless they're counting escalations as missions.

Also, I hope they retain the defining feature of any Hitman story which is the psychology of 47. Like an Anon said, if I wanted an exciting conspiracy story, I'd watch James Bond.
>>
>>331899771
Here is the video about Sapienza: youtube.com/watch?v=yQTMF6xgQHY
>>
>yfw the future episodes get better with every release because of player feedback

Also your face when
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BIYJaYMGtU
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dt3_P9dDgHA
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FSBVanuqRM
>>
>>331899771
They haven't specified how many missions per location there are and before it went fully episodic it was supposed to have 6 missions and 3 locations at release.

The more I hear about this and and play the more unfinished the game seems. And I don't mean the epic episodic early access meme but things like Contracts search function or a second Paris mission seem like they should already be there. I still think it's mostly great and it'll be interesting to see how different it is when the physical release comes out but it's disappointing in many ways anyway.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.