[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the last good game you played in the past few years.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 250x316) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 250x316
What was the last good game you played in the past few years.

The one that just made you say "Wow."
>>
Artificial Academy 2
World of Warcraft
>>
>>331893058

Chef Boyardee Presents Barkley: Shut up and Jam Gaiden Chapter 1 of the Hoopz Barkley Saga
>>
SS sure was good but damn. That moment when going from vanilla to Delta, that gave me a true "wow" effect.

It was fucking perfect.

Also DK:TF and Splatoon.

Bloodborne with its DLC aswell.
>>
Factorio
Witcher 3
>>
>>331893058
>What was the last good game you played in the past few years.
>The one that just made you say "Wow."

wolfenstein new order
>>
The Last of Us
>>
>>331893551
>>331893058
5 days... until the end of the worldDelta was a bit confusing storywise but I think I had a damn blast, shit got real when Sortiara appears as an illusion and helps you get your grip against that ivy woman I don't really remember anything else
I was in love with vanilla, got about 120 hours in it, got the plat, 100 hours in Delta and I still have plenty of stuff to do, and yet I barely feel like going back

>fighting Illecebra Geminis just me and a friend, each takes one on, yelling "flash!" or "snake" whenever she would do either
>move on to Delta and yell "SNAAAAAAIIIIIL!!" whenever one of those fuckers appeared
>spell combos!? shit you can boost eggs with terrain magic! the plant mine's can absorb floating mines and turn into turrets!
>black tier spells! where did you get that!

People can shit on Vita and muh MH clones all they want but this game was unique, very few games get me to read their lore stuff too, SS2 when
>>
>>331893491
I like your answer.

Here's to hoping Barkley 2 will be extraordinarily fun. Have a RL cyberdwarf.
>>
>>331894438
Agreed, you didnt even reply to me. Need to import delta physical.

>>331893058
Witcher 3
>>
>>331894438
Soon, Inafune has said after Delta was released he wants to continue working on it.
>>
Honestly, first playthrough of Skyrim was more fun than anything I have played since.

I have loved all of the ESPN games I have played, though.
>>
>>331895306
ES, not ESPN. Autocorrect
>>
>>331894908
I'm sad that it's practically guaranteed to be on PS4 only since the Vita is dead. A shame honestly.
>>
>>331893058
Why was Calixto so good? Literally the only side character in a game that I've absolutely loved how he was handled.
>>
MGS5, Bloodborne, Witcher 3, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Now that I think back, 2015 was a fucking awesome year.
>>
I haven't said "wow" to a video game in more than a decade.

Nothing since then has been great enough to warrant a "wow that was great" honestly.

I miss being impressed very easily with things in video games honestly. Was way happier back then.
>>
My desire to play SS died with no western physical release.
>>
>>331893058
Xenoblade Chronicles X. The world was astounding and I've never dumped so much time into a game in just a single sitting. I could barely feel a whole day melt away while I explore this continent which I barely explored 1/5th of. My favorite game of last year. It slightly filled the gap in my heart that MGSV tore out.
>>
>>331893058
In the past 2 years: Bloodborne and Sengoku Basara Sumeragi
>>
>>331893058
Delta was the only game that grasped me so goddamn hard with everything but the mediocre/shit gameplay.
Also has a great OST https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLKsKtyiwWk
>>
>>331893058
SSD is soo good and unique, but retards that never touched the game will call it a hunter clone for no reason other than to shit on the platform.
>>
What's the best faction. I liked being 50/50 in Grim, but I transmuted
>>
>>331897885
It's my second favorite Vita game. I regularly play it, and got the plat. I absolutely loved the gameplay. I still call it a hunter clone though.
>>
Everyone's gonna lose their shit and tell me I'm a huge fag, but I don't care.
[Dark Souls./spoiler]
>>
Bloodborne
>>
>>331898179
Sanctuarium 58/42 Blood build.
Grim 50/50 Weapons build.
Avalon 99/1 Arm Build

These are the best builds for each faction at end game. But honestly, as long as you're managing your sigils properly you're never a detriment to a team. Unless you're doing Alice's Maze, in which case, why the fuck aren't you using Blood or Weapons?
>>
>>331894887
If you are OP, I think my post clearly suggests SS is "that game that made me go "wow" with Delta turning me into DSP

>>331894908
Anon, don't toy with my feelings, I hope it comes to Vita because I don't want to get a PS4 and my friend is console only, what kind of improvements could they make? all I can think of is proper punching magic or maybe contextual actions like climbing big monsters, since apparently the range focus puts many people away

And pls balance factions goddamn, Sanctuary got the best sigils, no wonder it was always on top in faction wars
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.