[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
make level 45 >get summoned within mins in -2 and -3 areas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: aaa.jpg (104 KB, 256x295) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
104 KB, 256x295
make level 45

>get summoned within mins in -2 and -3 areas

Woah, people still active.

honestly surprised, for real
>>
>>331891794

Atlus announced they were turning off the servers several times and had to backpedal because it's too active.
>>
>>331891968
guess that's the advantage of being on one platform, wish chromehounds was still around.
>>
>>331891794
I just started playing this for the first time today.
>>
Meanwhile in Bloodborne I've rung my bell and been waiting for some co-op for fifteen minutes.
>>
I played it for the first time last year and summoned a few people. It's definitely way slower than DaS is on PS3 though
>>
>>331891794
Yes people are trying to get their 15mins of fame to troll Wollie on stream when SBF do a DeS stream

>Like that one faggot that acid cloud scrapping speared his shit live

I know you're here you digusting motherfucker that was too extreme Woolie has never played DeS before he didn't know
>>
>>331892567
Free online.
>>
>>331893042
Those streams gave me an excuse to play a magic character.

Even with duping spices I don't like it compared to my miridian hammer faith build. I just want to cast firestorm a few times to scare him, drop the Dragon Bone Smasher because I can't remember if he got/will get it or not. Maybe some upgrade shit but he is already being hand held like crazy.

Then I'll pelt him with plague and run away.
>>
>>331893958
He hasn't cleared even level yet I think he's only cleared the 1st boss to every area except 5:1
>>
>>331894335
He might be fine, then I'll probably drop a few pures and think up something else.

Sick of these souls experts always being called in whenever someone tries to play it. They never shut the fuck up, it was the same way with the Endurance Run on Giant Bomb too.
>>
DeS and DaS are poppin at the moment

started a run last night and heard the parish bell rung a few times
>>
>>331892219
How're you liking it, friend?
>>
>>331892567
OP here, my level 50 gets action in seconds

DMZ your ps4 is on router
>>
What would be the most active place for PvP in ng+?
I just beat it again last night and wanna try online for once.
>>
>>331896306
Probably 1-1 or Latria
>>
>>331896249
*if
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.