[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that Humble bundle has officially jumped the shark, who are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: Humble logo.png (38 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Humble logo.png
38 KB, 400x400
Now that Humble bundle has officially jumped the shark, who are some other bundlers to look out for?
>>
>>331889891
Wait what?
>>
>>331889891
I don't think you know what that phrase means.
>>
>>331890675
yeah i do?

now that all the keys are bundled in one tier, humble sold out to the companies and will never be good again.
>>
>>331889891
http://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/cQZrW/master-list-of-ongoing-bundles-revamped-w-charts-updated-daily
>>
>>331890985
Jumping the shark and selling out isn't the same.
>>
>>331891157
This anon is right

OP is stupid
>>
>>331891157
it's the not the same, but it functions the same in this context.

"an idiom popularized by Jon Hein that was used to describe the moment in the evolution of a television show when it begins a decline in quality, signaled by a particular scene, episode, or aspect of a show in which the writers use some type of gimmick in an attempt to keep viewers' interest"

this is a gimmick used to keep viewers interest that signals a decline in quality, it doesn't have to only apply to entertainment media
>>
>>331889891
What do you mean by this?
>>
>>331891520
W-what is the gimmick here anon? What's trying to keep our interest?
>>
>>331889891
You are a fucking moron stop using phrases you don't clearly understand. Oh the ironing...
>>
>>331889891
>Pay like a buck to get some stuff
>Pay slightly more money to get some more slightly better stuff
>Maybe pay even more and have it go to a charity

This is literally how humble bundle has always worked, OP.
>>
>>331891748
better bundles = one single key
>>
>>331891924
OP please help me understand
what is the issue here
>>
>>331892094
FUCK
HUMBLE
BUNDLE

REEEEEEEEE
>>
>best bundle in years
>complain that you can't resell the keys individually like a kike.
>>
Jesus, is paying $6 or something for a bunch of pretty good games that big of asspain for you?
And I bet you preordered DS3 for like $60
>>
>>331892753
not everyone is a jew you fuck, i just don't want games to vanish in thin air beause sega are pieces of shit. would give them out to friends.
>>
>>331889891
jumped the shark?
>>
>people actually complain about getting like 15 good AAA titles for $5

jesus christ get some fresh air
>>
>>331893108
it's an American term, a britbong like u wouldn't know.
>>
>>331893108
It refers to the episode of happy days when fonzie jumped a shark on a motorcycle
>>
>>331894440
you say that as if you've actually seen it
>>
>>331892094
Not op, but there are issues with it. I bought the sega bundle. Was going to give one of the games to a friend becuase they wanted to play it and I had no interest in it. Can't do that without giving them the other games linked to it.

This move was a move to stop that I'm guessing.
>>
>>331891267
Dont hate on the child, its not his fault we raised him on fastfood, neglected to educate him and finally confined him to a chinese img board.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.