[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know the leak is fake, but I feel like Nintendo is gonna do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: Shit.jpg (89 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
Shit.jpg
89 KB, 624x351
I know the leak is fake, but I feel like Nintendo is gonna do some shit like this anyway

This would be the worse controller ever made.
>>
is there any proof that it's fake?
>>
>>331888181
No, OP is talking out of his ass.
>>
>>331888181
literally every picture
>>
Nintendo needs to play it safe but those crazy gooks don't know what the fuck they are doing anymore. Nintendo will die in the next 5 years.
>>
No matter what piece of shit Nintendo puts out, it's tiny library will mostly consist of first party games and most of those games will be trash.
>>
>>331888181
The burden of proof is you claiming that thing is real.

Also some NoE employee said it's fake
>>
>>331888658
>it's
>>
>>331888802
Your an idiot

>>331887392
If the controller is real, why would they ever opt for digital buttons? That shit doesn't work. If it did work, everybody would have typed on touch screens by now.
>>
>>331888762

Source?
>>
>>331888802
Whoops
>>
>>331888762
>some employee under NDA said it's fake

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

>>331887392
>cycle of grief
DENIAL
>>
>>331888762
i didn't claim it was real
>>
everyone keeps saying shit about them fucking up with the controller but i think the real problem will be them forcing social media shit and tying to appease to normies by giving it shitty phone features
>>
>>331887392
It couldn't be worse than the N64 controller.

>inb4 assblasted nostalgiafags
>>
>nintendo putting out something that ergonomically terrible after their last few controllers have been excellent
I'll believe it only when they directly confirm it.
>>
>>331888658
One man's trash is another man's treasure
>>
>>331888762
>someone who's job would be on the line by breaching an NDA lied
WOW
>>
>>331889397
My ass
>>
>>331890578
That's impossible, the N64 controller was hot garbage. This one's already better by virtue of being able to hold it without requiring three hands
>>
>>331890659
Different anon, but I think in this case it was reported by another, supposedly reliable person who didn't disclose the employee's identity, so their job wouldn't have been on the line either way.
>>
>>331887392
Of course it's real, are you fucking kidding me?

Is anyone actually surprised? It's exactly the type of thing Nintendo would do.
>>
>>331890750
I know this is bait. But the N64 controller was designed to be held in two ways.
1. Being the left hand on the left outside prong to use the D-pad and L button
2. The left hand on the middle prong to use the analogue stick and Z button.

In today's concept it's a pretty flawed design, but for the time, it made pretty good sense since not many games had 3D movement, and it does work pretty well for most of the console's library.
Especially for games like Star Fox 64.
>>
>>331890997
What type of thing is that?
>>
>>331890659
>someone who's job would be on the line by breaching an NDA posted multiple pics on the internet
>>
I bought a Wii U at the beginning of this Gen after not having a Nintendo since the SNES.

I learned my lesson, Nintendo is garbage now.
>>
>>331887392

Which would be worse for Nintendo: a fake leak that everyone belived that was incredible and hype inducing and blew what Nintendo officially announces out of the water and crushed everyone's spirit or a fake leak everyone believed and hated but then they announced something not too bad?
>>
>>331890750
>2016
>people still don't understand the n64 controller
>>
This piece of garbage is real. Nintendo has lost the fucking plot and you know what? It's actually sad. Sometimes it's funny to get a good chuckle at Nintendo's expense; "Gimmicktendo", "Nintenyearolds", the crying Mario hat Wojak.

But this is actually not funny. This is sad. They have totally given up.
>>
>>331891728
>my fanfic is real
>>
>>331888762
Why are 12 year olds so desperate to act like they're mature. It's fucking hilarious.
>>
>>331891824
So the EIC of Game Informer was just talking out of his ass when he said he had been told the controller had no buttons?
>>
>>331888658

This.

Nintendo's problems go far beyond its hardware. They are fucked because on top of having NO third party support whatsoever they have gimmicky clusterfucks for their hardware.
>>
>>331887392
if this is real, i will laff so hard.
>>
>>331889296
>it is tiny library
>>
>>331892048
It has always been this way. I think senior citizens trying or actually acting like kids is way funnier.
>>
File: leaked NX controller.jpg (157 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
leaked NX controller.jpg
157 KB, 640x640
>>
>>331892578
The faggot generation speaks: Graduating from middle school = senior citizen. Couldn't ask for more from faggots raised on minecraft.
>>
>>331892463
>third part support

What fucking third party support is even worth aquiring now? The majority of third party stuff this Gen has been absolute trash. Ubisoft is the new EA, Konami is dead, Sega is irrelevant, Capcom is awful, and western developers are terrible. It's only going to get worse in the coming years.
>>
File: 1447622511900.png (84 KB, 251x289) Image search: [Google]
1447622511900.png
84 KB, 251x289
>>331887392

of course it's real, that's what nintendo wants you to believe?

Do you see those shiggy crumbs on the controller? Real shit nigger. Only shiggy would make those crumbs. I would know.
>>
File: bloodshot-eyes.gif (94 KB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
bloodshot-eyes.gif
94 KB, 325x244
>drop it
>screen breaks
>$199.99 to replace
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.