[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you remember the first you were recruited by him? How did it go?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: Lucien7.jpg (34 KB, 697x698) Image search: [Google]
Lucien7.jpg
34 KB, 697x698
Do you remember the first you were recruited by him?

How did it go?
>>
>>331878904
he whispered in my ear

"My name is Lucien Lachance..."

i thought of my nigga from cramp twins and did as he asked
>>
knocked that NIKKA da fuk out!

Nigga dead asf the second I left my house

Glass dagger to da face NIKKA
>>
More importantly, who did you kill to summon him.?

I know it was that master destruction trainer in the woods. I think I got scared and hit her and it didn't end well. Lucien met me while I was sleeping in an inn around the gold road.
>>
>>331879958

I killed that farmer lady near anvil for the Mace I gave to her after looting it from her husband. In retrospect I didn't reallu know what I was doing but I thought that mace was bad ass because of its shock damage.
>>
>>331879698
>>331879843
>>331879958
>>331880268

n00bs

He spawns when you kill an innocent civilian after you sleep in any bed in the game.
>>
>>331879958
Oh wow destruction was kinda hard to level up without her.

As for me an Imperial patrol because I kinda liked that horse and it was in the middle of nowhere. Little did I know that my killing had been observed by forces unknown.
>>
>>331878904
I don't actually remember.
>>
>>331878904
For the longest time I thought he was showing up to kill me so I always alt+f4'd before the dialogue could run its course.
>>
I killed that guy Baurus and you kill from the Mythic Dawn in that tavern's basement. I did it in sneak as soon as he went through the door to the cellar and it counted it as a murder because at that exact moment he was a non-hostile NPC who I killed with a sneak attack without provocation, but he was also a member of the Mythic Dawn whom the quest wanted dead so I got no bounty from it.

After I realised I could do that I've done it everytime since. There'll be other murders, but this is always my first gateway murder. I've always liked the idea of the Hero of Kvatch just technically murdering someone whilst within the bounds of the law and then just joining the DB out of confusion and confusion before just going along with it. Because in his heart of hearts, as a PC, he's just a murderhobo waiting to happen.
>>
>>331879958
I always killed an imperial guard that was usually roaming around so i could get his armor and sword
>>
>>331880953
*fear and confusion
>>
TENET,TENET,TENET,TENET,TENET
>>
>>331879958

I always used that orc "prince" in the arena questline who refuses to fight back. He counts as an innocent without actually being a crime.
>>
You sleep rather soundly for a murderer.
>>
He showed up after I killed the Arena Grand Champion on my first vanilla playthrough, I tried to make the Orc fight me but frenzy spells never work on him.
>>
>>331879958
Adoring fan
>>
>>331878904
I had murdered an entire small town because my character was poor and I needed things to sell.

He visited me whilst I was squatting in an abandoned house in the Imperial city.
>>
>>331881680
Why even bother? A town's worth of loot would be like 500 gold. Plates and yarn are worth like 2 gold max.
>>
>>331882869
I was young and desperate, I did things I'm neither proud of, or able to rationalist.
>>
I literally thought he was the Listener.
>>
>>331878904
i thought he was dumb and that his shit was all retarded so i killed him
>>
>killed some people in the arena
>he visited me while I was sleeping in there between matches
>>
Killed that fence dude that hangs around outside Imperial City's walls

went to tavern to level up

got spooked by him
>>
>>331879958
It was a long ass time ago so my memories a little fuzzy, but I think I killed a homeless man
>>
>>331880557
when you commit a murder actually, or what the game considered one.
if you killed that orc guy in the arena after doing his quest, it was considered a murder so he'd come then, that's how i got him the first time around
>>
>>331879958
One of the worshippers of Sanguine. I dismounted my stolen horse and wanted to see what's up with them. When I mounted it again, they started attacking me so I defended myself and one of them died. Needless to say, that little message at the top of the screen, about my killing being witnessed by great powers, spooked me and I thought I fucked up big time.
>>
>>331881420
Hearing this and going through the dialogue for the first time.
Who wouldn't I kill to experience it again.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.