[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Currently seeding DS3 because I want to be a good black cats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 480x360
>Currently seeding DS3 because I want to be a good black cats member and give back to my fellow pirates.

Why aren't you?
>>
What the fuck? When did it leak????? Fucking tell me now nigger.
>>
File: iwtftc.jpg (27 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
iwtftc.jpg
27 KB, 321x322
>>331876254
I'd rather put my seed in that cat
>>
stop promoting your shitt webiste with lies
>>
>want to get in black cats
>registration closed forever
fucking how does this even work
>>
>>331876442
yesterday
>>
What is it about black cats specifically that makes its members so elitist and douchy? No other private tracker had this issue.
>>
File: image.jpg (176 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176 KB, 690x460
>>331876559
>being this mad
>>
>>331876719
Exclusive club syndrome.
>>
>>331876820
Yeah but the other private trackers didnt have that issue. Bitgamer, gazellegames, demonoid, none of them were as obnoxious and snobby as BCG members.
>>
I fucking hope tunggle will have an online client for jolly co op. If not, I'm out.
>>
Yo, where can I get it?
>>
DS3 is out?

I wasn't paying attention because it looks like shit.
>>
>>331876489
By "seed" you mean semen??? TF is wrong with u!!! Your mother would be ashamed dude
>>
>>331876902
because the others are easier to get into
>>
My account was deleted due to inactivity.

:(
>>
>>331877125
That's why you should login every day friend.
>>
Actual account here, there's literally nothing. The latest thing to pirate is WoTS3 and like the rest of the series it's dumb shit.
>>
>>331877125
All you have to do is check in the tracker to be marked as active, as long as you're seeding you're at no risk of getting deleted.

tl;dr: You deserved it, fag.
>>
File: blkcats.png (367 KB, 974x205) Image search: [Google]
blkcats.png
367 KB, 974x205
>>331876254
Dont beleive OP's lies.

There is no DS3 on black cats.
>>
Ever since bitgamer shut down I haven't had access to a private tracker
I just use piratebay nowadays, nobody gives a shit about video game piracy anyways (legally that is).
>>
>>331877408
enjoy your bitcoin miners, trojan horses,the fact you get content last, and the slow ass speeds of a public tracker.
>>
>>331877530
Who /zamunda/ here
>>
I want to get into a good private tracker so I can pirate PS3 games. Any tips?
>>
>>331877530
thanks I will
>>
>>331876254
How do you sign up?
>>
>>331877530
not him but I've pirated dozens of games on TPB and Kickass, never got anything of the sort

I once got some adware virus while downloading a dank warcraft torrent at around 2010 and that's it

You can't go wrong if you download from people with the trusted seal and read the comments beforehand. Also having a paid anti-virus helps a lot. NOD32 is great and it also doesn't detect false positives.
>>
File: 1365758296060.jpg (88 KB, 338x277) Image search: [Google]
1365758296060.jpg
88 KB, 338x277
>>331876593
>be a member forever ago
>don't feel like downloading anything for a long amount of time so they kick me
>>
who /demonoid/ here?

;_;
>>
>>331876902
You've seen nothing yet if you think they're the most eliitist out there. Some trackers require you to be a member of OTHER sites that never recruit/are closed off forever for the good part of a decade to even consider looking at you.

Honest to fucking good it would be easier to join secret services than some of those meme secret clubs.
>>
honestly bcg is not very good
disappointing af selection, barely anything that's not found on public trackers
and often public trackers have smaller games bcg does not

rip in peace UG
>>
I had an easier time joining a top guild in fucking WoW for raiding than signing up for some of these stupid ass sites.
>>
>>331877839
Give up.

All private trackers that require you to jump more hoops than actual high end employment aren't worth it. Either find a semiopen one that isn't too anal about referrals or direct registration, or just use public.
>>
>>331878507

I fondly remember getting calls from my ISP about copyright complaints they received from me downloading from Demonoid with peerblock. Truly, Demonoid, much like torrenting, was the finest.
>>
Between BCGand GGN, which is better?
>>
Is blackcats even that great? I have GGn and pleasuredome and I don't feel like I'm missing anything.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.