[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
soulsfags will defend this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: input d e l a y.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
input d e l a y.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
soulsfags will defend this
>>
>>331875758
There has to be a delay or else you wouldn't be able to dash by holding it down.
>>
yolo anon, if you're going to complain about something so small, you need to get high and stop worrying so much
>>
File: lewd hands.png (193 KB, 556x279) Image search: [Google]
lewd hands.png
193 KB, 556x279
>>331875758
Do you spend your days think of ways to poorly bait people?
>>
>>331875945
source on the picture? iqdb is fucking me
>>
it only appears that there is delay because the game only queues you to roll after you release the dodge button and confirms that you arent running or in any other animation that forbids rolling
>>
>>331875758
Are you stupid, or do you just not know why things are the way they are?
>>
>>331875758
Do this with DS2 and you'll se some REAL delay. Sometimes you keep the action button pressed for 2 seconds and that fucker doesn't start running.
>>
>>331876321
That happens because if you drain your stamina bar completely, you're not allowed to sprint until you let the bar refill entirely. Took me a while to figure out why sometimes I didn't sprint when I held the button too.
>>
>haha, I win by default because I'll just call anyone who says otherwise a soulsfag
Might as well masturbate while looking yourself in the mirror. Oh wait, you hate looking at yourself so you come here to mentally masturbate
>>
What are you doing using the shitty hatchet as a weapon? Do you think you are a fucking lumberjack?
>>
ok so, you broke that barrel without touching it, who cares?

At least hitboxes weren't as bad as the ones in dark souls 2.

It's still the best in the series.
>>
>>331875758
I'm a soulsfag and I will never defend an xbox controller
>>
The game is heavily inspired by castlevania. Castlevania is famous for its fixed-sized jump arcs, where you are totally committed to your jump when you hit the button.

Dark Souls tries to emulate that feeling across all gameplay. You have to plan your actions, you can't be reactionary.
>>
>>331875758
Defend what exactly?
>>
>>331875758

this is obviously because the dodge purposefully comes out when the button is released not when it is pressed

are you dumb or something?
>>
File: 1458684545556.png (214 KB, 1152x1728) Image search: [Google]
1458684545556.png
214 KB, 1152x1728
this thread is a prime example of why v is shit.
defending input delay?
are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>331875758
Defend what? Dont see anything out of ordinary in the vid, what are you even talking about anon?
>>
>>331875758

this thread reeks of 'the frame drops are part of the experience of Blighttown'

you soulsfags have hyped this up so much there's no way the game will be good. you did the exact same fucking thing to DS2 and Bloodborne
>>
>>331876917
There's no actual delay/lag. It's just that there's a few "wind up" frames in the roll animation. They're not obviously part of the "rolling" action so people think the roll is late.
>>
>>331875860
false, computers are much faster than you can perceive.

All they have to do is make it on button release for a dodge and immediately start the run on button press, if the button is released after about 50-150 ms then it is not a roll.
>>
>>331877039
>Dont see anything out of ordinary in the vid
>there's a big fat xbox controller on the right side that blocks 1/4 of the screen
hmmm
>>
>>331876086
BlackMonkeyPro Bacchikoi
Just look for it here http://myreadingmanga.info/tag/blackmonkey-pro/
>>
>>331876917
>v
back to wherever you came from you underage faggot
>>
>>331876917
>>>/pol/
>>
File: frame 4.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
frame 4.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
all actions come out on frame 4 of button press, not just roll. you can see this if you actually pay attention to when you can no longer interact with the bonfire.
>>
>>331876519
I know, but it's not consistent. Sometimes you can sprint while if fills up, sometimes you can't. Very annoying. I found out it helps to do it after rolling.
>>
>>331877063

You are one dumb motherfucker to just glance at something and not even realize it is fucking DARK SOULS 1 IN THE WEBM.
>>
>>331877063
I played it on Pc, never had any framedrops in blitghttown
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.