[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this bundle worth it? Only interested in Valkyria Cronicles,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: gayyyy.png (636 KB, 904x603) Image search: [Google]
gayyyy.png
636 KB, 904x603
Is this bundle worth it?

Only interested in Valkyria Cronicles, don't know about the other games.

Also general bundle thread I guess.
>>
Company of Heroes, Dawn of War, and most the total war games are great, so yes.
>>
>>331874886
Best bundle in a while.
Too bad that they keys are bundled this time, so i won't be getting games from /v/.

Might ask a friend with paypal to get me the first bundle though.
>>
Yes, VC and the other games make this worth $7
>>
http://www.indiekings.com/p/bundle-tracker.html
>>
>>331874886
I've been playing VC, it's pretty fun

haven't even downloaded anything else yet, but if you're buying just for VC I'd avoid because it'll probably be $3.49 next sale
>>
>>331874886
I picked it up. Played Attila for a few hours and I kinda see the appeal but it seems like it's only for the super invested.

If you're the kind of person who gets off on old-world military strategy and tech I'm sure you'll love it but I have no clue whatsoever how to go about battles, so I prefer 4X games.
>>
>bought Company of Heroes complete pack a while ago
Gonna refund it asap
>>
Great bundle, it has been some time since
>>
Shitton of good games, best pack I've seen.
I already have almost everything in it, of course. Feels like a waste.
>>
>>331874886

if not the fact that I have all of them, I'd fucking choke on this bundle like on phil fish's dick
>>
>>331875369
>Too bad that they keys are bundled this time, so i won't be getting games from /v/.
That part sucks, there are a couple games I didn't want that I was going to give away here.
>>
>>331878613
I am one of those without a paypal that usually gets a couple codes from here, so i agree that it sucks.

I've been told they did the same with the firaxis bundle, so i assume they will keep doing this when the bundles are good enough that one single game from the 1$ tier can overshadow even the cost of the full bundle.

I can't blame them, since the selling of those keys individually is really shitty.
>>
>>331874886
I suck at strategy games so I skipped it but VC is good, Dawn of War is good, some of those Total War games are good, Company of Heroes is good and Eastside Hockey Manager is GOAT.

Worth the devil tier.
>>
>>331874886
Buy the first tier for a dollar and wait until VC is on a sale.
>>
>>331879250
>already own Civ V and all its DLC
>"oh boy I can just give my copy to a friend and we'll play it toge--"
>the key has Beyond Earth on it too, the only game on the bundle I really wanted

FUCK
>>
>not available in your region

Just kill me now.
>>
Are Attila and CoH 2 worth the full price?
>>
Got Valkyria Chronicles from monthly, been playing it lately.

Damn that game is fucking garbage. Not sure why it gets so much praise around here.

It is fun to control in third person the units you are commanding though.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.