[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>shorter than DS1 >bland as fuck >almost no variety
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: DARKSOUL_facebook_mini.jpg (220 KB, 1200x650) Image search: [Google]
DARKSOUL_facebook_mini.jpg
220 KB, 1200x650
>shorter than DS1
>bland as fuck
>almost no variety in environments
>feels rushed
>boss fights are easy
>rehashed bloodborne bosses
>underwhelming ending (or should I say - get the dlc for le full ending)
>pyromancy overpowered more then ever before
>level design even worse than in ds2
>and so on and so on

wew, it's fucking nothing
>>
>regurgitating shit about a game i havent played
>>
>>331871875
>not being a vidya journalist
>2015+6

sucks to be you, neeto
>>
>>331872125
Oh yeah senpai, I love your articles at blewitoutmyass.com
>>
>>331871813
None of those things are true, why did you even make this thread?
>>
>>331872356
Yeah, I don't get this shit.
>>
>>331872705
>>331872356
For (you).
>>
>>331871813
>DARKSOUL_facebook_mini.jpg

Also fuck off, none of those statements are true
>>
File: meme.png (191 KB, 797x402) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
191 KB, 797x402
is DS3 a meme?
>>
>>331871813
>boss fights are easy
Have you not seen Champion Gundyr? He is the most well designed boss fight that keeps you on your heels the entire time with his mixed martial arts and halberd. This boss fight alone has me hyped.
>>
>>331872125
>being a vidya journalist
>actually playing through an entire game before spewing shit about it

Nobody's gonna buy that.
>>
At least no one can say it's being shilled here.
>>
>>331871813
Do you feel like you fit in now?
>>
/r/ing sheevspin
>>
File: man_taken_hostage_by_PS4_games.jpg (22 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
man_taken_hostage_by_PS4_games.jpg
22 KB, 250x250
>>331871813
>rehashed bloodborne bosses

Are sonyggers so butt mad that they're now labeling any beastial type boss as a BB boss?

Man the Sif fight was such a ripoff of BB, what the fuck.
>>
>>331872356
People have been saying the same shit. It's likely a few anons or even 1 who keeps making these threads. Butthurt defense force is all. Nothing else to see here.
>>
How could any criticism be made about this game yet when only 1/3 is allowed to be shown?is there not an embargo until the 26th or something?
>>
>>331879259
It is just shitposring, although the game has been out in Japan since Tuesday and a few people playing pretty much non stop since then have streamed and finished it todoay.

All the shit in OP is bullshit, it has nothing to do with criticism and is just plain shitposting to try and fit in.
>>
>>331879259
its out in japan, OP is wrong
>>
Dark Souls 1
>unfinished
>unbalanced as fuck
>rehashes out the ass
>recycled boss fights from Demons Souls not to mention the game itself
>short as fuck
>horribly easy
>underwhelming ending
>bland as fuck
>pyromancy is OP as fuck
>level design shits the bed halfway in
>and so on and so on

ITT: PCcucks with rose tinted glasses and generic /v/ tards who feel the need to shit on any and all new games just for the sake of them being new - without even playing them themselves.
>>
Thanks to the early release to Japs and e-celebs the game is going to be meta'd to fuck on day 1 and the online component will be boring and pointless.
>>
>>331878391
Well very likely this guy read somebody else saying this and is now starting his OWN thread.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.