[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Nintendo died if NX crashes and burn?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: amiibos.jpg (7 KB, 261x141) Image search: [Google]
amiibos.jpg
7 KB, 261x141
Will Nintendo died if NX crashes and burn?
>>
>if

You mean when.
>>
No. They're rich enough that they can try again. And maybe a third time.
>>
File: sonichu amiibo.jpg (67 KB, 960x717) Image search: [Google]
sonichu amiibo.jpg
67 KB, 960x717
No if you autistic manchilds continue buying their toys.
>>
No

I don't think people realize just how much bank the wii made. They can afford to operate at a loss for a good while.
>>
>>331857743

no but i wouldn't let that happen because i'm going to buy them all to spite your dumb ass
>>
>>331858074
>>331857917

But will they just keep trying to innovate for the sake of innovation? I mean, they're a company shareholders may back away if things keep goin bad.
>>
>>331857994

nintendo only technically competes with you elitist fags anyway

let me enjoy pikmin god damn
>>
>>331857743
>will Nintendo died

what is grammar
>>
Depends.

If they can get a decent enough line up, along with 3rd parties on board then they have a chance. On top of fixing the way accounts work on the system and implementing stuff that other consoles have had for years (like achievements).

However, the leaks do not look promising, and Nintendo REALLY does not have wiggle room to fuck up again like they have the last few years. They NEED mainstream support, or else it will fail again.
>>
>>331858406
Leave this 9gag humour out of here, please.
>>
>>331858451

> Nintendo REALLY does not have wiggle room to fuck up again like they have the last few years.

:^)
>>
They'll pull out of the console buisness, yes.

But they won't die.

They'll redirect that money to their Handheld/Mobile divisions.
>>
>>331858545
not my fault OP is so mangled

also, no. they still have cash from the business deals made recently with Universal as well as amiibo and left over Wii cash.

if NX and its successor flops though, then there's a problem
>>
>>331857743
this would be great, but only if they become 3rd party like sega and not be bought out by another company.
nintendo clearly has no clue what they are doing with hardware, starting at gamecube.
>>
>>331859276
What was wrong with the NGC?
>>
>>331858676
>I have no defense so I will post ebin face
>>
>>331859548
>what if we had small disks as a gimmick
>btw they can only hold 1.5 gigs
and while the gamecube controller feels nice, the button layout and small c-stick means it couldn't play traditional fighters and dual stick fpses.
>>
>>331857743
I wish.
They'd keep rehashing games until the end of time instead of using the IPs usefully.
Name 5 good games for each 'new' console.
>>
>but Nintendo has lots of money! They can fail until they use up all their money!
That's not how it fucking works. They'll probably get one more Wii U sized fail until investors start forcing their hand or gutting the company. You don't just get to keep fucking up for a decade until you're out of monopoly money.
>>
No Nintendo still has lots of money, they can afford 10 more Wii U failures, that's why they'll try a gimmick again
>>
>>331858451
>They NEED mainstream support
Do they?
Nintendo has its own market and its own fanbase.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.