[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Great Giantbomb Game Article
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: giantbomb.jpg (351 KB, 1102x1042) Image search: [Google]
giantbomb.jpg
351 KB, 1102x1042
This is a great article about video games.
>>
JUST
>>
I wish every single person associated with Giant Bomb would just kill themselves.
>>
>>331851504
I'm watching the latest UPF right now and I'm fucking B A F F L E D, there's 3 (three) trannies on the show. Fucking what.
>>
>>331852105
what's wrong with that?
fuck off bigot
>>
>>331851504
No its not
>>
>>331851504
>article

It's called a piece.
>>
>>331852192
Go back to sucking dongs you fucking kong.
>>
>>331852451
no
stop being a bigot
>>
>>331852105
They never had three real women on at the same time.
>>
>>331852105

The Lang zone was too much so they had to bring 3 degenerates to balance it out.
>>
>>331852678
>The Lang zone
>Implying he isn't the most degenerate of degenerates
>>
I would love it if the Giant Bomb crew committed suicide live on a stream.
>>
What's wrong with unionisation?
>>
>>331851504
Piss off, organized crime.
>>
>>331852948
Nothing. I believe the point is that giant bomb - a website! About video games! - sees fit to pontificate about the wonders of unions to their readers whilst having fuck all actual content produced.
>>
I miss Ryan, that was back when they produced more than 5 hours a content a week.
>>
>>331852517
Please take a look of where you are, little one, you don't belong among us.
>>
>>331853202
It's a site about video games, but why could you not talk about the industry as well? From what I saw in the image, it's a pretty big glaring flaw of the industry if there are no unions to protect your jobs and rights.

Obviously I have no clue if a union in USA means the same thing as here, but anyway.
>>
>>331852948

There's nothing wrong with voluntary unionization. It goes sour when it evolves into government-mandated price fixing and regulation.

In either case the most powerful unions are those of highly paid, highly skilled professionals like doctors, pilots and lawyers. Yet popular support for unions comes from the most easily replaceable workers, who gain little and get fleeced hard by the above.
>>
>>331853169
hi government shill
>>
>>331854027
Unions are good for unskilled labour. Video games (and software/comp sci in general) are balanced way more towards the worker. It's very easy to move onto another job which drives competitive wages and conditions.

Speaking as a software engineer who is forced into being a union member due to collective bargaining with our employer (the government) unions don't do much for skilled workers.
>>
I remember when they made content
>>
>>331853383
I liked reading Ryan's tweets and his tweets to celebrities. I used to really enjoy their Bombcast too but Brad and Patrick made me dislike it
>>
>>331854603
What's wrong with Brad? Other than he sucks at video games
>>
File: 1457434593019.jpg (37 KB, 512x341) Image search: [Google]
1457434593019.jpg
37 KB, 512x341
>>331851504
>Ian Williams is a freelance writer and author based in Raleigh, North Carolina.
>His work has been featured in Jacobin, The Guardian, Paste, and Vice.

top kek, you can smell his bedside copy of Das Kapital from over here

Enjoy some of his other work:

http://archive.is/rm0et
>>
>>331854768

Brad is always wrong. I tune him out most of the time after realizing

every. Single. Bomb cast he always goes "hahaha I can get behind that" idk why but it bothers me.

Dan repeats the same old stories and is probably slightly autistic and likes wrestling. No one gives a fuck your playing clash of clans with wrestlers.

Jason seems alright but he doesn't play a lot of games/in a lot of content

Jeff hates everything and just uses cheat engine on most of the games he plays.

Austin is just a fat black Patrick.

Drew doesn't play a lot of games but he's smart.

Alex brings NOTHING

The only redeeming thing about gbeast is Bonny and bakalar.
>>
>>331854917
>freelance writer
>unionize the highly paid tech sector
>writes for reignofterror magazine
>>
>>331854917
I wish we had another McCarthy to out commies and Pinochet to give them rides on helicopters.
>>
>>331851504
>If dan doesn't know something that must mean many people don't know.

hahahahahahah
>>
>>331851504
>It's a Brad laughs at the end of his sentences episode.
>>
I have a union at my job and I fucking hate it, fuck you for taking my money.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.