[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you obey the holy scripture, /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Do you obey the holy scripture, /v/?
>>
Prices are fucked here in Australia mate.

We pay lots more.
>>
>>331850048
I do
>>
>>331850119
you get jewed because you tolerate getting jewed. The holy scripture is all you need to combat The Hook-Nosed Devil.
>>
>>331850048
LE EBBIN JONTRON MAYMAY
Pleas go back to re ddit without a fuss.
>>
>>331850235
What does Jontron got to do with monkey island? sorry I've never seen any of his videos or whatever it is Jontron does. Only seen his face posted on /v/ occasionally.
>>
>>331850180
I have never come into contact with a jewish person
>>
>adjusted for inflation
what is this, the new testament?
it's $20, any more and you're a fucking corporate cocksucking cuck
>>
>>331850314
No you retard, inflation is an actual fucking thing. It's not just an imaginary boogeyman.
Just because you work some shitty job and never got a raise doesn't mean that it doesn't apply.
Get a good job you fucking faggot.
>>
>>331850048
yes
I do have some sins to confess, however
>>
File: this fucking guy.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
this fucking guy.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>331850314
>being a fundamentalist
>>
>>331850280
It's from his Titenic (that's right) review. Stop acting like you don't know.
>>
>>331850048
heh. good thing none of us purchase games on release, right? i mean all you have to do is not get spoiled and you can buy the game when it is 40% off. who cares if you don't get to play the game at the same time everyone else does? there are so many other games to play until it goes on sale.
>>
>>331850382
It's different for every industry, but that guy is a faggot for thinking that entertainment isn't the first to rise in price.
>>
>>331850571
I don't know, I've literally never seen a Jontron video. Not everyone gives a shit about e-celebs m8.
>>
>>331850571
Sounds like you're projecting.
>>
>>331850571
>has watched every jontron video and knows all the memes
>hates jontron and all the memes
Barneyfag?
>>
>>331850573
>I need my preorder DLC guys!
>I only play multiplayer focused garbage. I've only got a few months to actually play the game before the community dies and I'm stuck with a worthy game!
>Reviews cam always be trusted!
>>
>>331850119
>>331850048
Russia here. $3.627 or fuck off.
>>331850573
What is piracy?
>>
>>331850235
Kill yourself immediately.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.