[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need a fun, preferably RPG title I can play on a PSP for an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: psp_3000[1].png (104 KB, 362x261) Image search: [Google]
psp_3000[1].png
104 KB, 362x261
I need a fun, preferably RPG title I can play on a PSP for an upcoming 16 hr train ride

Give me a hand here /v/
>>
>>331844415
Final Fantasy Tactics
16 hours and forever
>>
>>331844494

Not him, but my PSP 1000 is on CFW. I think I'll download the PSX version since I can barely read the text in the PSP port.
>>
P3
>>
It depends on what do you want to play: if you enjoy tactical RPGs, you might want to play
>tactics ogre
>disgaea
>FFT: WOTL (patched, of course)

Since they are both fun and time consuming
>>
>>331844415
god eater is ike monster hunter for the psp, but its nippon only
>>
>>331845046
all of these, but you'll barely scratch the surface of them in only 16 hours
>>
>>331844415
Riviera
Yggdra Union
>>
If you want something action-y, the Ys series. 7 is a good one.
>>
I'll throw a punch for ZHP.

It's basically a roguelite with silly NIS comedy and lots of mechanics
>>
>>331845417
My niggah
>>
Persona 3 Portable
>>
File: 500.png (255 KB, 426x733) Image search: [Google]
500.png
255 KB, 426x733
>>331845349
God eater burst is translated.
>>
I think I'll go with FFT since it's about time I played it
>>
Monster hunter p3rd
>>
>>331844415
Is it hacked? This is important.
>>
Birth by sleep. Third birthday. Lord of arcana. Gods eater burst. Phantasy star portable 2. Monster Hunter. Persona 3 portable. Persona 2. Dissidia duodecim. Crisis Core.

These are some of my favourites.
>>
File: photokano_005.jpg (68 KB, 580x341) Image search: [Google]
photokano_005.jpg
68 KB, 580x341
usa peace
>>
Breath of Fire 3.
>>
>>331847391
yeah, it's a CFW slim
>>
>>331844415
Any Final Fantasy game
Disgaea
Persona 3
PS1 RPGs

Download some SNES/Sega emulators and play some of that
>>
prinny i can be the hero too dood
>>
>>331844415
Disgaea 2.
You can level up to lvl 9999
>>
>16 hour train ride

Holy shit. You could just fly if you need to cross a continent or two.

If your PSP has CFW there are a lot of good emulators for it. Don't forget that entire library open to you.
>>
>>331844494
I miss that game. I stopped playing shortly after I got Orlandu tho, way too OP, literally killed the fun.
>>
what about P2? never played the saga, don't want to play P3 due to FES being a better version
>>
breath of fire
>>
>>331844415
Pokemons?
>>
Is it CFW?
>>
>>331852135
Yep, slim CFW
>>
Dragon Quest VII.

The train ride will be over and you won't even reach the part where you can pick a class for your group.
>>
>>331852332
I can't recommend you an RPG but the emulation game for the PSP is strong. Even for the PSX. Have you played Snatcher? Warioland 4? Daxter?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.