[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
3DS pirating/homebrew
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 2016-03-24 04.11.24.jpg (3 MB, 2722x3629) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-24 04.11.24.jpg
3 MB, 2722x3629
Spent the last several hours fucking around with my newly purchased N3DS, finally able to install game .cia's and homebrew. Any hidden gem recs? I've got all of the basic Mario first party nintenshit.
>>
>>331843186

Hyrule Warriors Legends is out today.
>>
>>331843186
Just get MH4U for your Monster Hunter machine and be set
>>
>>331843186
All of the Kunio games.
>>
>>331843706
I was looking forward to trying this series out for the first time, but I've been too lazy and ended up playing the new Donkey Kong instead.
>>
Anyone know if I can buy a Jap N3DS and run browserhax on it to install a US rxtools EmuNAND?
>>
>>331843186
Stella Glow, all the EO games that are on 3DS, Fire Emblem Awakening/Fates if you're into those games, Rune Factory 4, Smash, etc. Even Theatrhythm is okay.

Also, get MH4U and Generations in a few months, fag.
>>
Hi /hbg/ poster.

I recommend Xenoblade 3D if you havent played the original. Hyrule Warriors Legends is really fun too, as is Tomodachi Life. Animal Crossing and Smash are obvious ones, same with MonHun. OoT3D and MM3D are good remakes, and are worth playing even if you played the originals. Awakening and Fates are good if you like tactical games, but they're a bit easier than older FEs, which you can get VC injections for. If you want to play DS games, get an R4i Gold for 3DS.

Mother 3, Earthbound, and SMW VCs are a must.
>>
>>331844774
Why would you need to do that when you can RF the games? Any particular reason?
>>
>haven't updated cfw in months
>haven't turned my 3DS on since at least January
>now I apparently need latest system update to play online
>don't know if updating emunand is safe for me
>there's now a million different cfws and shit
I don't feel like dealin' with this.
>>
File: Capture.png (10 KB, 365x299) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
10 KB, 365x299
>>331844873
If you want more recs from me just ask.
>>
>>331844892
I want to get the stand alone N3DS model from play-asia as it comes in all black. Every release of N3DS here in burgerland comes with a game I don't want and some ugly ass faceplates. And I just want a plain old black one (I know, autisic first world problems kek)
>>
>>331844549
Good idea. MH sucks
>>
>>331845110
GIIIT GUUUUUD
>>
>>331844873
Worth to note that if you have a computer, emulating xenoblade on dolphin is about 1000x better than playing on 3ds.
>>
>N3DS
Time for some SNES Custom Injects
Get on them SMTs
>>
>>331847091
I am good

Good at not playing games I hate
>>
>>331847091
>MH
>good
>>
>>331843186
Get Big Blue menu cia, and forget about your FBI Health Safety App.
>>
Why couldn't you just have asked for some games?

Why did you have to mention you hacked your 3DS?

Want attention? Want a pat on the back? You're not some special snowflake.
>>
Aside from 3DS games, get a flashcart, learn about GBA installing and enjoy them SNES games and flawless Megadrive/GBC/NES emulation.
>>
any threads or pastebin links to help for a N3DS?

I've bought one ages ago but not sure how to about homebrewing, I want to get some loot and emulators for castlevania
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.