[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yet another fucking jrpg coming out in summer HOW FUCKED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: persona 5 status = FUCKED.png (77 KB, 811x162) Image search: [Google]
persona 5 status = FUCKED.png
77 KB, 811x162
>yet another fucking jrpg coming out in summer

HOW FUCKED IS PERSONA 5? ATLUS WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING
>>
>>331839606
>yet another fucking GENERIC SHITTY jrpg coming out in summer

fixed

and the answer is not very
>>
Implying that game is going to hinder Persona 5 sales.
>>
>>331839759
Kill yourself
>>
Persona is a powerhouse, it's not going to affect it.
>>
>>331839606
I know its bait but im gonna take this chance to educate passerbys
The only franchise that could damage persona is final fantasy and dragon quest

anything else is smaller, monster hunter don't compete with it
>>
>>331839974
My shitty thread is in danger of being corrected,
>>331839759
Pretty much this, titles hit vita then PC, and people think we are missing out when we've already got the hardware for the other 75% of japanese games.
>>
You do know persona has a very autistic and dedicated fanbase right?
Same with smt, if smt final gets localized in the near future, im positive it'd sell well.
>>
Wait, how many trails games are there now?

There's the two ones I played with Estelle, then that third game that's getting translated next year with Estelle, then there's two Cold Steel games, and I also know of Ao and Zero (what's the english titles of those two anyway).

How many others are there?
>>
>>331840386
That's it.
But the EVO games are jp only games never ever ganjins that add voice acting, new art and other stuff
>>
NEVER EVER The 3rd Evolution
>>
Why aren't they releasing Persona 5 for PC? It's like they don't wanna earn money.
>>
>>331840504
Speaking of NEVER EVER....>>331842109
>>
Persona 5 is literally going to kill every other game except FFXV

What are you talking about OP
>>
File: Not a Tales game.jpg (137 KB, 900x300) Image search: [Google]
Not a Tales game.jpg
137 KB, 900x300
>>331839606
Falcom isn't exactly known for ground breaking graphics. Odds are they took an existing engine and just reused assets.

Atlus (now owned by SEGA) has some of the absolute worst scheduling known to man. Expect at least a four month delay on any announced release date they make. How many "announcements" have they had so far where no official date is made?
>>
>>331840191
>titles hit vita then PC
You know that this is the opposite case with the Sora trilogy?

They started as PC games, and now the best versions are on Vita.
>>
>>331842460
Falcom didn't make the Evolution games. Kadokawa did.
>>
>Persona 5 getting "fucked" by a port
Unlikely.

Also it doesn't really matter because both these franchises are niche garbage.
>>
>>331840141
Maybe Tales.
>>
>>331842591
Don't you have a Fates thread to complain in?
>>
>>331842464
>and now the best versions are on Vita.
Not really no. Vita version has removed content.
>>
>>331842636

Haha

No.
>>
>>331842849
It still sells hundreds of thousands of copies every new release. Tales is going down and Persona is going up, but you're overestimating Persona if you think it went from "a bit over 100k first week" to "multimillion seller" just on the base of P5 hype.
>>
>>331842824
What content has been removed from FC and SC?

And I doubt that it outweighs what was added.
>>
>>331843110
Good character art.
>>
>>331839606
>meme game
Doubt Atlus is bothered
>>
>>331843110
Renne rape scene in 3rd.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.