[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just bought a WiiU with Splatoon. What other games does /v/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 039.jpg (376 KB, 1195x1600) Image search: [Google]
039.jpg
376 KB, 1195x1600
Just bought a WiiU with Splatoon.

What other games does /v/ recommend for it?
I'm looking to juice it as much as I can.

Pic unrelated.
>>
that doujin is good shit
>>
>>331833683
got a link? ive seen it before but I cant remember its name. I just remember its /ss/
>>
>splatoon

you missed the train senpai. Splatoon is slowly falling down in participation. The library is small so it's not hard to find something you'll like.

If you're going to buy a console, at least do some research before you bother us. You're question could've been answered in 1 minute if you had half a brain to use google and I would be hear getting cancer from your post.
>>
>>331833609
Pokken was actually pretty damn fun. Opposite to my expectations I have been playing it more than SFV as of late. That's me personally at the very least.
Xenoblade X. It's niche I guess. But I personally would have gotten a Wii U for this title alone even if it had no other games. On thematics alone I absolutely love the robots and the science fiction, but no matter it's still the best RPG of its year to me with an absolutely beautiful world with a grand story that impacts the world, with options for how it's done. It's a marvellous game if you're into RPGs and or like robots. You can also grab the first game off of the eShop if you want to. It's not really the same type of game but it's an amazing game in its own right.
But I'll say Wonderful 101. The game is amazing and yet I don't really know what to compare it to. It's a really sweet action adventure with tight actions yet lots of segments that require you to think. Lots of secrets and neat stuff too. All with a great presentation. Love it.
Mario Maker has also been incredible as far as I am concerned but I also always liked the classic games, if you don't it may not be for you but check it out for sure otherwise.
If you still like platformers but not Mario, Tropical Freeze is one of the best Donkey Kong games. It's great.

I'll also recommend Game & Wario. There aren't that many people who recommend it, and it's really not that good of a single player game so I understand why. But if you regularly or at the very least occasionally have gatherings of 4 or more friends, I would honestly call game & Wario one of the best party games you could have.
>>
File: 1458205652973.jpg (2 MB, 7680x4320) Image search: [Google]
1458205652973.jpg
2 MB, 7680x4320
>>331833609
Actually buying a DEAD console. You fucking idiot
>>
Must Have:
Xeno X
DK: tropical freeze
Bayonetta/Bayonetta 2
Wonderful 101
Pikmin 3
MK 8 which is the best in the series overall, except for the roster being full of babies

Optional and good (in order from best to worst):
Smash 4 (my wii u is pretty much a smash machine)
Splatoon is still fucking fun, recently borrowed it from an acquitance and I had a fucking blast
Mario Maker if you're into that kind of shit
New Super Mario/Luigi Bros U are fucking good despite NSMB being shit
WWHD because TPHD is a remake of a shit game
Yoshi's Woolly World is a the fucking comfiest and warmest game ever
Nintendoland if you have friends
Dude sex
Zombi U

Coming soon:
Star Fox 0
Zelda

IDK, might seem fun:
Pokken
>>
File: 08.jpg (455 KB, 1120x1600) Image search: [Google]
08.jpg
455 KB, 1120x1600
>>331833609
Patrician taste
SS+ milfs/Xmas cakes are a God tier fetish fuck the pedophiles and furries
>>
>>331833609
Pokken
Smash 4
MK8
Pikmin 3
Kirby's Rainbow Curse
Yoshi's Wolly World
Wonderful 101
Bayonetta 2
3D World
Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze
>>
>>331835936
>>331833609

Is that the underground student council vice president?
>>
>>331834483

Do you even know what you are talking about? Getting matches in Splatoon is as easy as it ever was.

> retards who don't own games talk about them like they do
>>
>>331835489
>Dude sex
There is an aniki game for the Wii U?
>>
>>331836150
no, but it looks like her though
>>
>>331836150
Basically.
Technically no, but it's the same artist and yes it's essentially her in an alternate universe where she is a mother giving her son some fine discipline.
>>
Game & Wario, now give me a sadpanda link faggot
>>
>>331836150
No but also yes.
>>
>>331834195
http://exhentai.org/g/614988/24ddd51415/
>>
File: 1420857521470.gif (700 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1420857521470.gif
700 KB, 480x270
>>331836582
thanks dude
>>
>>331836150
guy that draws prison school also made this
>>
>>331837396
no actually. DAIGO only imitate it.

pic is Akira Hiramoto old works
>>
Splatoon
Super Mario Maker
Mario Kart 8
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
>>
>>331837570
>no actually. DAIGO only imitate it.
Daigo is like, literally his pen name for indie stuff.
>>
The Wii U has the definitive versions of Shovel Knight and Guacamelee and a few other multiplats.
>>
>>331833609
#FE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKMXJCjGApc
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.