[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
have you preordered goty 2016 yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: tmp_9239-images-2057972874.jpg (10 KB, 309x163) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9239-images-2057972874.jpg
10 KB, 309x163
Dont forget we are only three weeks away from the biggest game of 2016! Preorder Dark Souls 3 today and get a discount for owning any souls game as a Preorder bonus. There are many ways to preorder but the easiest obviously being Gamestop. Power to the players.
>>
How much is the discount?
>>
>>331828106
Wow! a discount?

From really respects their fanbase. It makes me want to show my support!
>>
>>331828181
You get 10,000 soulbux to spend in game
>>
I feel like people are intentionally trying to come off as marketers but I don't understand why.

Why is it entertaining to you enough to make multiple threads per day?
>>
>>331828181
Hey! Thanks for taking the time to reply! Does it really matter how much the discount is? The important thing is making sure you get your hands on a copy as soon as possible before we sell out!
>>
>>331828106
I'd like the perorder more if it had extra weapons like ds2, even if the preorder weapons were useless as shit
>>
By the way players! Which item to plan to begin with and why? Also which class do you plan on starting as? I plan on starting as the pyromancer myself! Feel the heat undead scum!
>>
>>331828451
I wish extra weapons were included as microtransactions myself! I would spend paycheck after paycheck for the opporutunity to use new weapons every week!
>>
@331828653 Well...I think Herald! Because the default is female and its cool to see strong female characters in AAA games!
#DarkSouls3 #SmashThePatriarchy
>>
>>331828106
WHEN CAN WE PRELOAD THIS SHIT?
>>
>>331828994
Whoops! Sorry I didnt see your reply! I think you made a booboo in your application. Anyway! I totally agree! Im definitly playing as a female pyromancer! Women are such an advancing progressive species in todays world!
>>
@ 331829908 as for item...I'm definitely taking the divine blessing LOL
Gwyn knows I'll need it! #DarkSouls3 #PrepareToDie
>>
Oh and by the way! Check out VaatiVidya on you tube! He really gives players a very detailed inside look at the the things most of us dont see while playing! He is also very cute! Cute!
>>
Well unfortunatly i have to log off of here. Preorders are coming in so quick I have to get back out on the floor! I didnt even have time to eat my Doritoes and MountainDew my mom packed me for lunch RoFl
>>
>>331828106
Preordering DS2 was the biggest mistake in my life. Not buying any of fromsofts shit games anymore.
>>
as a consumer i enjoy posts like these. when i go into the supermarket i have so many choices for games its just good to get some help in deciding on a title that's right for me and my loved ones.
>>
>>331828106
>preordering something that literally who twitch faggots get 3 weeks before you
how about no
>>
>>331828449
he's trying to battle depression and losing
>>
File: every time.png (988 KB, 700x560) Image search: [Google]
every time.png
988 KB, 700x560
I will post this in every thread that claims GOTY and remind them that they are wrong. . .
>>
File: 1423763769254.jpg (9 KB, 255x247) Image search: [Google]
1423763769254.jpg
9 KB, 255x247
Friendly reminder to never fucking pre-order, no matter how hyped a game is.
You waited this long, surely you can wait another week for reviews to come in.
>>
Hey guys, can I get in on the Dark Souls 3 action?! I've been way too relaxed lately.
>>
>>331833407
Sorry, you're just an anonymous nobody! You should definitely pick up Dark Souls 3™ on April 12th though, along with all the other non-streamers!
>>
>>331833521
Naw dude, my youtube channel has 23 subscribers and 116 thousand views.
>>
>>331833602
Why didn't you say so? Post your email and we'll send you your Steam code!

Would you also care for a complimentary blowjob?
>>
File: Bloodborne Do you even gascan.webm (2 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne Do you even gascan.webm
2 MB, 960x540
>>331833686
My email is [email protected]

I promise to do your game justice, like this EPIC! video of me being SUPER elite player and defeating Gascoigne at ONLY LEVEL 15 WOW SO CRAZY!
>>
>>331833849
>[email protected]
YOU LITTLE SHIT SO YOU THINK THIS IS A JOKE
YOU'RE DONE
FINISHED
BLACKLISTED FOREVER
ITS GOING TO BE A LONG 3 WEEKS AND I HOPE YOU REGRET EVERY SECOND OF IT
>>
same here man
>>
>>331828106
Not yet. Gonna pre-order the collector's edition and a season pass from Gamestop (because I trust whoever ships to them more than whoever would ship to my home).

Was considering buying Dragon Quest Builder too, the demo was amazing. Its like Minecraft except good.
>>
>>331828106
DS2 was my first Souls game after my veteran Soul friend Brannus the Mannus hyped me on it. I am deeply in love with DS2 over 125 hours so far, but I am still sticking to the principles and waiting for release. Even a golden goose can lay a nigger-egg.
>>
>>331828106
hi mr shillman
I preordered ds3, then after seeing all e-cellebs streaming it and getting spoilered 3 weeks in advance, I dont think your product is worth so much anymore.
So i canceled my preorder and it's a day one pirate
>>
File: noa_3d.jpg (141 KB, 1000x480) Image search: [Google]
noa_3d.jpg
141 KB, 1000x480
>>331828106
yeah I have op
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.