[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you played Planet Coaster, the GOTY yet anons?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Planet Coaster.png (3 MB, 1744x893) Image search: [Google]
Planet Coaster.png
3 MB, 1744x893
Why haven't you played Planet Coaster, the GOTY yet anons?
>>
>>331827198
i want to, it looks like the Cities Skylines of RCT, but the early access being twice as expensive as the final game is too much for me
>>
not worth paying so much extra for early access.
>>
Is it on kickass yet?
>>
>>331828392
unfortunately not
>>
>>331828481
the game is a definate buy once its released for me but this early access price is insane, im afraid if i pay this much money for like a fraction of the final features im gonna regret it
>>
>>331828537
if elite dangerous has taught us one thing about frontier developments it's that they have absolutely no clue how to price their products appropriately.
>>
>>331828317
> implying cities:skylines is good
I really hope they don't fuck up the management and make another sandbox game.
>>
>>331828675
if you honestly think Cities Skylines isn't good (especially comparing to the newest simcity) then I dont know how you can be satisfied with anything.
>>
>>331828659
yeah, i guess they need the extra financial boost for development.

Early access is like 75 bucks and the final game only 30 or 40 bucks

wtf man
>>
>>331828675
skylines is as good as its ever gonna get
we're never gonna go back to autism fun levels, too many normies and devs know that
>>
>>331828853
they pulled that shit for E:D and it worked back then but i doubt the park-sim crowd is as autismal as people who play space sims.
>>
>>331828923
there is literally nothing wrong with skylines, maybe the traffic could be a little better but its fucking perfect on every other aspect
>>
>>331829016
well on release 2 days ago there were like 50 people streaming Planet Coaster on twitch. Also their forums are exploding with info and videos and screenshots and on youtube

its pretty popular but still the name is fucking unknown. Everytime I start a thread about this game it 404's
>>
bump because i like this game and i want more threads on /v/ about it

however every thread i make 404's
>>
File: every time.jpg (167 KB, 700x560) Image search: [Google]
every time.jpg
167 KB, 700x560
I will post this in every thread that claims GOTY and remind them that they are wrong.
>>
File: 1427452753485.png (818 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1427452753485.png
818 KB, 1280x960
>>331831634
I know that feel. /v/ only cares about games like RCT 2 because of memes like "you're here forever" and all that, they won't appreciate other games unless they're advertised to the max in any way. This game has lots of potential, but no one on /v/ seems to have bought it otherwise they'd be posting their current parks and discussing them like Skylines and others.
>>
>>331832279
yeah i knwo that feel

people even dare to say that Cities Skylines is bad because muh Simcity 4

blinded by nostalgia these faggots
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.