[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh boy, I sure love that sweet discount for owning the other games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: thanks dark souls.png (83 KB, 650x361) Image search: [Google]
thanks dark souls.png
83 KB, 650x361
Oh boy, I sure love that sweet discount for owning the other games
>>
File: 1449449999205.jpg (38 KB, 362x346) Image search: [Google]
1449449999205.jpg
38 KB, 362x346
What are you going to buy with the $4 you save?
>>
>>331817663
>pre-purchase
>>
>if we release games incomplete, we can get retards to pay $80 instead of $60
>>
>>331817663

>Not waiting for the envitable DX12 HD edition

it's like you retards with no impulse control can't learn nip jew tactics, you're gonna waste money while the smart ubermensch reap the rewards while you wallow in self-pity and stockholm syndrome.'
>>
PC getting cucked again

What else is new
>>
>>331817663
>casual, family-friendly, walking simulator, dating-sim
>>
>>331817663
>buying games with season passes
>>
>>331818360
Souls online experience peaks within the first month, and is something you can't experience ever again.
>>
>>331819147
streamers, youtubers, and xbox owners all get ds3 early though so we can't experience that anyways
>>
>own DeS/DaS on console
>supported the series when it was still growing
>don't even get the discount

It's such a shitty reward system anyway.
>>
>>331819147
And by "experience" you mean theres just more people playing the game just like every single fucking game has when theyve just came out. You can buy the game later and still play online just fine with plenty of players
>>
File: ok.jpg (36 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
36 KB, 640x640
>>331817663
>complaining about discount
>Pre ordering
>Supporting Season pass
>Buying at full price
>Buying a souls game anyway

/v/ Cares about you!
>>
I would be more mad with the fact that people that haven't payed for the game gets to play it 3 weeks earlier just because their "job" is playing video games.
>>
>>331819426
OH FUCK IT'S A REVOLUTIONARY

RUN
>>
>>331819147
This is true
I wonder how many of you remember Dark Souls 2 at launch.
Fucking crazy. Non stop blue sentinel invasions in every area, every two minutes, could get to rank 3 in the bell tower in two hours.
>>
File: NEg7ffH.jpg (387 KB, 2048x1368) Image search: [Google]
NEg7ffH.jpg
387 KB, 2048x1368
>>331819426
>buying the game
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.