[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kingdom Cum (lol)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: E32cBgS.jpg (636 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
E32cBgS.jpg
636 KB, 1920x1080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saml3lkvsaM

Why does no one talk about this game? This is literally a real life forest with playable framerate and huge open world.

People always are like "hurr, there will never be another Crysis?" Weird.
>>
>>331805130
The developers ruined their reputation on /v/ by shilling the game all day every day for weeks.

And the game sucks. It being a boring first person game ensured it won't even have a niche.
>>
How is this supposed to look and run on PS4?
>>
>>331805318
Worse and poorly.
>>
>>331805384
Thanks. I wasn't sure.
>>
>>331805295
Why would they shill it months (or years?) before it even comes out?
>>
>>331805674
Because they were an indie dev trying to crowd fund their game.
>>
>>331805295

This is the first time I heard of it.

I think you need to lay down the computer every once in a while, Jimmy.

Perhaps playing some games?
>>
>>331805743
What are you wearing?
>>
I just found out about this game a few days ago and I am very excited. Game play still seems iffy but the setting and graphics alone make it worth looking into for me. Ever since skyrim I've wanted an open world historical rpg. This shit looks badass.
>>
>>331805804
>hi I'm new
it wasn't even that long ago
>>
>>331805130
This game is a looker, for the most part, but it's pretty far into development, yet it's got some abysmal animations, horrible combat (the core concept is fine, but it feels way too fucking wooden, or even plastic, dunno.), almost every NPC is bugged, and all they've basically shown off was this one village with the same never changing muddy roads and a completely bugged "epic battle" with like 10 dudes. And I'm not even trying to hate this shit, no one would want it to be great more than me, but it looks doomed to me. It'll either be horribly unfinished or cancelled, no other way.
>>
>>331805924
the graphics aren't even that good when you're playing the game, it's just a screenshot simulator with nice crytek motion blur.
>>
>>331805130
The devs are German? Thought they are slavs.
>>
>>331805927

Browsing 4chan daily is bad for your health, Jimmy.
>>
>>331805927

>He hasn't seen one particular topic so he must be new.

Brilliant logic you got there.
>>
File: 142720315853.webm (3 MB, 1024x572) Image search: [Google]
142720315853.webm
3 MB, 1024x572
>>331805295
But From Software shills do the exact same thing, it's glitchy shit and everyone is OK with it?
>>
>>331806283

Wave of From Shills in 3... 2...
>>
>>331806228
>Every day all day for weeks.
You're just new, it's okay.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zb8z1gvIiyo

>no RPG shit deciding how much damage you do
>if enemy is naked you can cause a lot of damage hitting body but if he wears a helmet and you hit helmet with sword, you cause poor damage
>no health bar
>face animations and adaptive music system letting you know when the enemy is about to die and you are winning

Sounds good, desu.
>>
>>331805130
>Kingdom Cum (lol)
oh my fucking god, OP, really?
>>
>>331806646
>(lol)
>>
>>331805130

so how's the beta? is there anything to do besides walking and attacking random people? is there any questing or crafting?
>>
Holy shit that draw distance is trrabad

Also muh realism, because the devs have no imagination.

If you're gonna make medieval fantasy at least put some effort in making epic and out of this world landscapes and landmarks.
>>
>>331806646
>(lol)
>>
>>331807625
The world is literally their slavic 50 inhabitants villags, stone for stone.
>>
>>331807625
>fantasy
>>
It doesn't look good, they tried to appeal to the retarded larp crowd but its niche as fuck
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.