[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST LET ME GET MY HANDS ON THE PERSON WHO THOUGHT IT WOULD BE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: 1452885778214.jpg (353 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1452885778214.jpg
353 KB, 1920x1080
JUST LET ME GET MY HANDS ON THE PERSON WHO THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO RELEASE DARK SOULS 3 AT A LATER DATE

FUCKING STREAMFAGS AND NIPS GET THE GAME EARLY?

I'M GOING NUCLEAR
>>
>>331804520
due to a bug, xbones can play the english version 3 weeks early too
>>
dude get a life lmao go get some pussy or something lol
oh wait ur gay :))
>>
File: 1452136730533.png (179 KB, 369x438) Image search: [Google]
1452136730533.png
179 KB, 369x438
>>331804520
>>
I feel like From allowed its marketers to go fucking hog
Which would be understandable, if it wasn't an already very well known IP that everybody already anticipates
>>
>>331806505
>From
Bamco handles every aspect of the marketing, including instituting a delay when not only is the game finished and in english, they're willing to give a copy to anyone with a twitch/youtube account but it still isn't up for sale
>>
>>331806757
Shit you're right
I always forget about Bamco
>>
>>331806027

Elaborate?
>>
>>331804520
calm down anon, it's just a video game
>>
>>331806959
>331806959
People can buy the japanese version from the store and itll translate itself to english (xbone version) Im crying on my ps4
>>
>>331804520
good thing im playing the xbone version thanks to the region free shit its in enlish too how does it feel to get cucked ;)
>>
>>331807032
Eh
Finally Xboners got their day in the sunshine
>>
>>331804520
Seriously, I'm getting spoiled to shit because they won't release the worldwide version and are holding it till april to make their sales for Q2 look better.

Really close to just pirating it because of how assblasted I am.
>>
>entire game spoiled on YouTube prior to release
Someone needs to fucking burn for this
>>
>>331807403
Everyone should do it.

And to everyone that pre-ordered, just cancel that shit and get the message across: streamers aren't who you should be going for, mainly because of what this anon here just said >>331807487
>>
>>331807212
You are the one that cucked himself buying a console, even worse you bought an Xbone instead of a PS4.
>>
File: Z8BHwCY.png (9 KB, 401x367) Image search: [Google]
Z8BHwCY.png
9 KB, 401x367
>>331807792
hard to call someone else a cuck when you're sitting in a /v/ thread crying about not being to able to play while he's the one playing the full game in english
>>
>>331807792
>>331807301
>>331807212

>calling each other names because they play on a different console from me

underage b&
>>
>>331808285
I like the word "xboner" and didn't mean it as an insult.
>>
>>331808285
May as well waste your money on the ps4 which has been confirmed superior in every way. Unless you still play games online with your high school buddies or play old 360 games.
>>
File: the japanese.png (57 KB, 384x273) Image search: [Google]
the japanese.png
57 KB, 384x273
>>331804520
THIS ISN'T FAIR PCBROS WE ARE SUPPOSE TO BE THE MASTER RACE
>>
>>331808047
In two weeks we'll all be playing the game, except that we'll be playing it at 4k/60fps and you'll be playing it at 900p/20fps
>>
Any good streams?
>>
>>331810491
In two weeks I'll have beaten the game nigger. And if worth, I'll be replaying it on 4k/60fps
>>
>some youtuber who makes his living doing funny faces and voices for children gets to play this before you and probably wont even like it

The most insulting thing here is that I live in glorious nippon and still cant play it because of pc
>>
>>331810491
>4k 60fps
DS3 has already shown itself to be fairly unoptimized. a guy with triple titans got single digit frame rates in character creation because of how buggy as fuck it was. i don't expect to see anyone able to run it at 4k60fps considering the diminishing returns of SLI

i'd much rather have 144fps than 4k anyways
>>
>>331810561
>Spoiling your experience.
Kill yourself
>>
>>331804520
They're delaying your disappointment, you should be grateful anon.
>>
>>331804520
Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that the game is getting a better PC release schedule than Dark Souls 1, but it is just ridiculous that it is just sat around waiting with no changes being made to it for 3 weeks until everyone outside of Japan gets it. I think there is some retarded business reason behind like the shareholders wanting it out earlier in Japan, and retailers would have to mess around if the release date were just to change now, but it makes no sense that everyone else just gets jammed up the ass with a completely arbitrary waiting period.

Things could be worse, and I'm only at 5-10% anger levels over this, but it is still a pain.
>>
>>331808927
isn't XB1 just an extension, an arm if you will, of PC gaming?

i mean, both run windows, right?

so its technically, PCBOX vs PS4
>>
>>331804520
Facecam people are true patricians of gaming and legion of cucks and literal subs enjoy watching someone play the game they in most cases already paid for - beforehand,

But seriously, I do think this might lead to some sort of backlash because only a minuscule amount of western players will play Japanese version and only a minuscule amount of western players will manage to not see most of the bosses / twists in the upcoming weeks.

I hope From goes under in time. They joined the ranks of companies that turn gamers into cucks.
>>
>>331810882
I'll be buying DaS 3 when they release the GOTY edition.
I'm pretty sure everything wwill be out there when it cames out.
>>
Aren't you already spoiled by playing the preceding Souls games? It's the exact same mechanics with reshuffled armors and slightly tweaked boss models.

Or do you really care about which m'lady perished in the utmost depths of despair? Do you pour shekels into Vaati's patreon?
>>
Got 10,000 followers on Twitch and just applied for a code.

Wish me luck :^)
>>
>Let streamers play through a big chunk of the game
>Gift out to basically anyone with a moderately recognized youtube channel
>Already out in Japan

What the fuck is going on here? They clearly don't care if people get spoiled. They would increase sales RIGHT NOW on hype alone if they just did a fucking simultaneous release. Their marketing team is fucking retarded, holy shit.
>>
>>331810793
Military or ALT? Or are you fully integrated doing a normal job? If so jelly. I'm leaving my alt job at the end of the month. I like living here a ton but planning lessons and shit got on my nerves eventually
>>
>>331811343
link to your channel? i'd like to sub to you
>>
>>331806959
>>331810404

It's in fucking Spanish too.
Namco you piece of shit.
>>
I cancelled my preorder and I'm just gonna torrent it now. Fuck being cucked by chinks.
>>
>>331804520
>Everybody just pirates the PC version because the devs/publishers didn't launch it globally. Very por sales in the west
It would be great. That would teach them a lesson
>>
Bandai Namco PR's department, there, now make us proud OP.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.