[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When the fuck are we going to get more Gamecube VC shit? I need
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: chibirobo.jpg (202 KB, 995x517) Image search: [Google]
chibirobo.jpg
202 KB, 995x517
When the fuck are we going to get more Gamecube VC shit? I need this coziness again.
It'd also be pretty sweet if they put Fire Emblem 9 and 10 up but I didn't lose my copies of those, so I don't care as much.
>>
>Nintendo
>supporting the VC

Funny joke OP.
>>
>>331803618
A lad can dream.
>>
I played this using Nintendont on Wii Homebrew. It works surprisingly well.
>>
>>331803217
I bought this for $10 at a flea market
I don't get the appeal too much, but I haven't gotten too far into it. That intro was atrociously long, the mom is diamonds and the little girl is cute.
Interesting and quirky game, but I need more time with it.
I also bought the DS game for cheap as well, that one is...eh...
>>
>>331803981
I'll freely admit, it's not a particularly fantastic game. But it's nostalgic as fuck and the music and overall style make me happy.
>>
>>331803981
Fuck you this is my dream
>>
File: 1458779766078509651448.jpg (1 MB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
1458779766078509651448.jpg
1 MB, 1836x3264
>>331804936
I feel sorry for your, but not really.
>>
>>331803738
I could never get pirated gamecube games to work on that.
>>
>>331803217
Bro I can just sell you my extra copies for only 69.99 and I will throw in the case as well ;^)
>>
>>331803217
All I wanted was Sunshine.

For some reason my memory cards are corrupted everytime I try to save that game, never got more than 90 minutes in.
>>
Just emulate those games. You even get a higher res
>>
>>331803217
Man, even the mediocre game cube games are expensive.
>>
>>331809429
I don't think there's a mainstream system more expensive to put together a good collection of games than the GC.

Unless you count the Saturn.

Even SNES, PS and N64 have more cheap classics to build a library with.

Thankfully I still have all of my original GC games.
>>
File: 20160323_203628-1.jpg (3 MB, 2992x1671) Image search: [Google]
20160323_203628-1.jpg
3 MB, 2992x1671
You can play pretty much every gamecube game on a soft modded wii/wiiu. I'm playing Paper Mario at the moment, you can even use the gamecube controller adapter.
>>
>>331810598
Not quite, the Snes has some expensive stuff like Earthbound, Dracula X, Ninja Gaiden Trilogy, Aerofighters, Evo and Mega Man X3 just to name a few, it's even worse on the Nes.
>>
>>331811331

Every system has expensive stuff.

The point was, the GC has a disproportionately high rate of expensive big name titles that most people want.

You can build a bigger, better, cheaper non-shovelware library for NES/SNES than GC.
>>
>>331812592
Just curious, what are some examples? I know Path of radiance is pretty pricey but I'm not very familiar with the price of the gamecube library.
>>
>>331812798
It depends on what criteria you're using. For example, I wouldn't consider a game in the $40-60 range expensive, and I'm sure you don't either, but many people would in the context of having to pay that much each for a bunch of games while building a collection, as opposed to the $5-$25 range that tons of good NES/SNES/N64/PS games are in.

In the higher range for the GC you've got FE, Sunshine, Double Dash, Skies of Arcadia, Chibi Robo, Melee, PSO, Paper Mario, Twilight Princess, Ikaruga, Pikmin 2, etc.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.