[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://nintendoenthusiast.com/news/ tactus-technology-patent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: Nintendo.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
http://nintendoenthusiast.com/news/tactus-technology-patents-discovered-related-to-nintendo-wii-u/

>implying touch screen gaming is bad
>custom buttons for the most complex and most simple games
>custom sticks as wide or as small as you want them
>tactile feedback
>all on a Next gen system

Get fucked naysayers,Nintendo will destroy the competition with this new innovation
>>
>>331802648
featuring no games.
>>
File: 1432098642930.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1432098642930.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>331802794
Say's the sonyger
>>
>>331802861
>But Sony!
Nintendo's new console will have a dry launch line up. Sorry to burst your bubble.
>>
>>331802648
Price of the controller for literally no gain in comparision to normal ones: 400$
>>
>>331802861
>>331802648

The touch screen tech demo posters appears!

Everybody say hello to Nintendos official damage control team.

Daily reminder people don't want a pseudo-smartphone gaming console that looks like stewies bloated head.

Your core fans don't want it, mobile fans who already own samsungs don't want it, nobody wants it.

What we wanted was a normal controller but you're obsessed with gimmicks. The NX will be dead on arrival.
>>
>>331802648
It looks uncomfortable
>>
>>331802861
Dude, we don't even know how this technology is when it comes to recognizing fasted paced key inputs like for fighting games.
>>
Nintendo is still trying to get that casual makert that went to the smartphones kek
>>
Why wouldn't normies just use this tech on a smartphone that won't have half-assed analog nubs preventing it from going in their pocket?
>>
>>331802648
>>implying touch screen gaming is bad
It's okay when Nintendo does it.
>>
>>331802648
One big problem.
Latency and no tactile feedback.
>>
>>331806268
>muh feedback
>>
>>331802648

touch controls are SHIT.

you need tactile controls. try playing emulator games on a smartphone.
>>
>>331806268
The raised things are meant to give tactile feedback.

The latency is an issue. How the fuck is it going to register fast paced inputs?
>>
>>331802648
What the fuck is this shit? the nx companion? is it the new portable console?
>>
>>331802794

>sonycucks talking about nogames

top kek
>>
Any attempt to defend touch controls is just plain fucking retarded.

Touch controls is only ok when you are taking a shit playing a free game on your phone because you literally have nothing else to do with your hands

If you are willing to pay for a touch screen console then you are the problem
>>
what is this
>>
What a time to be alive
>>
>>331807793
You and yours verses me and mine.
>>
>>331802648
>fancy, expensive controller
>underpowered hardware to keep the price low

wew
e
w
>>
>>331808491
>the controller is the entire system

Wouldn't that be something
>>
>>331802648
>>all on a Next gen system

But it says "related to WiiU"
>>
>>331802648
can this be used for unlimited bubble wrap popping?
>>
>>331802648
If you're trying to tell me that shit is better than an actual physical buttons, then fuck right off
>>
It looks neat
But it also looks fucking expensive
>>
I remember when leaks of the blackberry storm were making rounds and it sounded like the screen would have thousands of springs for localized tactile feedback

been waiting for something like this for a while
>>
File: image.jpg (336 KB, 1880x1254) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
336 KB, 1880x1254
>>331802861
>>331802794
MOTHERFUCKING bubble wrap simulator
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.