[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone here just had enough? I honestly can't love Nintendo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Give up.jpg (88 KB, 862x295) Image search: [Google]
Give up.jpg
88 KB, 862x295
Has anyone here just had enough? I honestly can't love Nintendo anymore, they don't represent me anymore. They don't do what I like.

I thought the NX leak was fake, but now its real. I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!!
>>
Wew
>>
>>331801540
I feel you m8, that's why i killed myself last night.
You should try it too
>>
so, what. you grew up?
>>
>>331801540
The nx was leaked? Whats so bad about it
>>
Do people really feel any sort of allegiance to the companies they buy from?

>they don't represent me anymore

This is the most depressing thing I've read this morning. someone please tell me the console wars are just a meme, on /v/ at least.
>>
>>331801938
Its a mobile games device trying to pretend to be a console.

Imagine a man smiling, handing you a virtual boy, and he says "its a handheld."
>>
>>331801540
Cool blog. Just buy whatever platform has the games that interest you, stop being a stupid faggot that swears allegiance to a company.

The NX seems to be stirring up more shitflinging and attention than ever before. The 'leaks' are working for sure, people are talking about it everywhere. The NX will be more successful than the wiiu, it's a given.

Either way i dont give a shit because i dont even play vidya anymore
>>
>>331802041

Console wars have been going on for decades, you retard.
>>
>>331802216
Do you have a source on that?
That sounds too poorly conceived, even for Nintendo.
>>
>>331802501
>This stupid nigger perpetuates console wars

*Smh*
>>
>>331801540
i feel you bro, nintendo isn't making good pokemon, zelda or mario games anymore, this new controller is the worst case escenario, so i'm leaving the ship, FUCK YOU NINTENDO I TRUSTED YOU
>>
>>331801540
I just got a used ps4 after the wiiu announcement and the nx being close. I am keeping my wiiu but idk man.
>>
Who's the blue shoulder next to the last Wojack?
>>
>NX

>how to kill your fanbase with a controller
>>
>>331801540
If you love it you gotta let it go I say. Everything I used to love about Nintendo is gone besides them owning the rights on the franchises. I say it's time
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.