[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cyberpunk 2077 Dev: "It Must Be F**king Great"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: 2077 aka never ever.jpg (245 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
2077 aka never ever.jpg
245 KB, 1600x900
>"Right now, we have the success of the Witcher 3; people played it and people loved it," he explained.
"So it's even more responsibility. The fact that Witcher 3 performed so well allows us to be even more
ambitious with Cyberpunk 2077. Right now, it's on our shoulders to deliver here. The next time you hear
about Cyberpunk 2077 we will show something and it must be f**king great.

>"People really expect something great and that's what we have to stand up to and deliver."

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/cyberpunk-2077-dev-it-must-be-fking-great/1100-6435781/

Do you believe him?
>>
>>331798807
the witcher 3 looks fucking BEAUTIFUL and runs like a dream.

if someone can make something great it's them.
>>
>>331799002
this. 90% of opposing opinions are memes
>>
Hopefully, they'll learn from complaints about gameplay and character progression moving forward. Same with the issue of reconciling a compelling narrative and the freedom an open-world entails. Hope they go with a hub system a la VtM:B.
>>
To be honest, the only games that did cyberpunk right for me were the deus ex games. I don't really like the setting all that much, but I hope it turns out good.
>>
>>331798807

>Do you believe him?

I don't actually.

Go look at the bullshots for the witcher. Seriously go look at them and realize what these shitty devs do to sell games.

here's how it will go
>Devs release "ingame footage"
WOW IT LOOKS FUCKING GREAT
>People will shill it on /v/
HOW COULD YOU SAY THIS GAME LOOKS BAD?! LOOK AT IT!
>Actual ingame footage is released
>looks like shit compared to what they sold you on.
WHATEVER IT'LL STILL BE GOOD

You fucks always do this. Bite the fucking hook before they downgrade the shit out of it.

Ubicucks do the exact same shit. Watchdogs and the division were the same exact bait and hook to get pre-orders.
>>
>>331800874
here's your (you)
kinda sad you felt the need to type all that up you fucking autist
stay mad
>>
it sucks that people think the witcher 3 is some godlike game because it really isn't, so now cdpr will never make a game better than that most likely
>>
>>331800783

Hard Reset is great. If you like Doom, you should love it.
>>
>>331800874

I enjoyed Watch Dogs and The Division,,

It seems you are mor epissed off about the graphics issue

and that's why you simply brush off games.
>>
I just want a good cyberpunk game to scratch this unexplainable itch I've had for close to a year now. Hopefully 2077 will fix that
>>
>>331798807
I believe they'll try at least but even then they should not try to raise peoes expectations to dang high to help avoid any sort of disappointment thay peopme may fel feon high expectations
>>
>>331801167
hard reset sucked
short as fuck
horrendous story
guns were imba as fuck, only ones worth using were the lightning arc gun for ankle biters and the rocket launcher for everything else
>>
>>331802190

>You suck
>It's cheap
>He cares about story
>Guns are only imba end game

I bet you play on easy
>>
>>331802369
wow a 4 year old game is cheap color me surprised
>>
>>331801531
gtfo of /v/
>>
>>331802448

>He thinks it wasn't cheap on release

I bet you play on easy
>>
>>331800986

>Call him an autist and tell him he's mad that'll show him!

Keep wasting your money fag. Doesn't bother me one bit. :^)
>>
>>331798807
Fuck cyberpunk 2077, we're getting Dude Sex
>>
>>331801531

>I enjoyed Watch Dogs and The Division

So you enjoy vary little content with shitty gameplay and no innovation?

I don't even know you and can sense how much of a sack of shit you are.
>>
>witcher 3: use your bullshit vision and follow the red shit
>cyberpunk 2077: activate bullshit vision cyber implant interface and follow the blue shit

search your feelings, you know it to be true.
>>
>>331802623
I literally beat it in 2 hours, so according to steam it is worthless
>>
>>331800874
Jesus the autism shows. The man isn't saying the game is destined to be great, he's expressing the feeling of pressure upon them to deliver a "fucking great" product after how well Witcher 3 did.
He's only suggesting this has better be fucking great, otherwise people are going to rightfully lose faith in their ability.
>>
>>331799002
>the witcher 3 looks fucking BEAUTIFUL and runs like a dream
I would say that out of all open world games, the Witcher 3 has the most beautiful open world design. There is a whole heap of attention to detail in it, even if the grass and shrubbery did look a little off.
>>
>>331798807
>Announced in 2012
> release window is 2017-2021

Cyberpunk 2077 will be released in 2077
>>
>>331806532

Depends. It def won't be for the xbone or ps4 though since the new versions will be out by then
>>
Yeah, I'm tentatively excited. CD Project Red might be the most passionate AAA studio out there right now. I could only play Witcher 3 on a PS4 because I didn't have the money to upgrade, and even on a console they were incredibly quick and responsive with updates.
>>
>>331798807
They have yet to make a bad game. So I hope for great things.

However, I learned a long time ago not to get on board the hype train. I will completely ignore this game until it comes out and has been reviewed.
>>
>>331798807
Yes but that will lead to delays as they keep adding stuff and then they'll have to cut stuff leaving things feeling incomplete
>>
>>331805239

And I'm saying what they'll show first will be complete bullshit and not indicative of the final product at all.

But it's early in development they'll say! No, it's complete fabricated bullshit used as a bait and switch to rake in pre-orders.
>>
File: drood.png (3 KB, 229x151) Image search: [Google]
drood.png
3 KB, 229x151
cautious optimism
>>
File: 1457239549147.png (306 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1457239549147.png
306 KB, 500x600
Okay /v/
When was the last time a game met your expectation.
When was the last time it go beyond that.
>>
File: 1458682633943.gif (212 KB, 921x155) Image search: [Google]
1458682633943.gif
212 KB, 921x155
>>331807252
>>
>>331807252
the only correct response. throd ober
>>
>being a literal cuck
>>
>>331798807
It's their personal responsibility to make it great
>>
>grafixfags
pls go and stay go
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.