[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who are your favorite video game devs? Takaki-san is one of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Capture.png (63 KB, 560x455) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
63 KB, 560x455
Who are your favorite video game devs?

Takaki-san is one of my favorites
>>
Holy shit what a virgin-pandering fedoralord
>>
>>331794341
>I was hospitalized right before the Japanese release due to hard working
What a hero.
>>
I like devs who make good games.
>>
>>331794341
I can't say that I care for Senran but I admire the guy's work ethic.
>>
I like people who make the games I like, so he would be a favorite
>>
>>331794341
He almost died from the japanese flu, fortunately he had happy boobs to save him.
>>
>>331794489
>virgin-pandering fedoralord

Which is funny because he is happily married and sleeps with both his wife and waifu pillow every night.
>>
>>331795907
Doesn't make him even the tiniest bit less of a virgin-pandering fedoralord.
>>
>>331795997
I dont think you even know what those words mean anymore
>>
SCS.

The people that made ETS2 and ATS. Only devs I like.
>>
>>331795997
You got a point there, you ever have to work with a gay theatre director? They try to push the tna angle like a 1980s TV movie drug dealer
>>
>>331796106
>le e/b/ic buzzword argument
>language is a meme so words are meaningless!
Kill yourself
>>
>>331794341
Takaki, Taro and Kamiya.
>>
>>331796293
> Languages is meme.

nigga it literally is.
>>
>>331796293
You should calm down, you are raging for nothing
>>
>>331794341
The man is living the dream making waifus and getting paid for it.
>>
>>331797218
If language is a meme then memes itself are a meme and thus a lie.

Checkmate atheists
>>
>>331797938
You've been here too long, you need a bit of sunlight.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.