[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Clash of Clans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: clashofclans.jpg (12 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
clashofclans.jpg
12 KB, 259x194
Clash of Clans Thread
>inb4 "people actually play that game?"

What's your opinion on the update?

Post villages, others rate villages, etc.
>>
>>331790510
Consider suicide.
>>
You're in the wrong place, friend.
>>
Fuck off
>>
>>331790697
>>331790634

>STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE!!111
If you don't play the game, then hide the thread. It makes more sense for this thread to be here than to be in /b/. Lurk moar
>>
>>331790874
>free-to-pay mobile trash
>belongs on /v/

Nice ironic use of the "lurk moar" meme, newfriend. Kill yourself.
>>
Game itself is shit but it requires virtually no brainpower and it's really easy to make money with it as long as you're patient.

I've kept at least 3-4 accounts active at a time pretty much since launch. I get to max TH8 after roughly 4-5 months, do some TH9 stuff on top of it and then just sell them for 100 bucks or so a piece. I've made over a thousand dollars this way over the last two years and it doesn't really cost me anything. Keeps my PC upgraded while I focus on uni stuff.
>>
File: enormous faggot.jpg (76 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
enormous faggot.jpg
76 KB, 300x300
>>331792429
$100 for 5 months. what a great investment
>>
>>331791607
In any game you can use real money to advance your character. In clash of clans you could spend money on having a stronger defense/offense - but those same options are available to everyone else. It's not like you can purchase something exclusive not available to other players (compared to other games)
Have you ever played it?
This board is video games - Clash of Clans is a video game.

Again,
>STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE!!11

Why do you care if people like and play a game that you don't? You have the ability to hide the thread..
>>
>>331792608
Go back to Farmville, retard. Kill yourself.
>>
>>331792608
CoC favors people who spend by so much it's just not even a thing you can deny.
>>
>>331793905
Not for wars. If you play the game for wars, everyone is equal on the battlefield - if someone spends gems and is maxed, they'll be matched up with someone else who is maxed. It's a strategy game for war - if you play it for trophies (the leaderboards) then of course it favors the real money spenders
>>
>>331792602
>I've kept at least 3-4 accounts active at a time

Wow, excellent reading comprehension!

400 dollars every 5 months for spending half an hour on a video game every day. I practically get all my vidya and PC upgrades for free, feels fucking good.
>>
>>331790510
Boom Beach> Cock
>>
>>331794158
Listen, I quit the game a month ago because of it's inability to create a fair game for people who don't want to spend money on it, heck even mobas are in good water when it comes to at least doing that.

In total, the game takes over 3 years to complete, and that's assuming you have all 5 builders and resources ready as soon as one upgrade finishes, not to mention walls which were not on my day count, but are easily the most expensive thing to keep up. The game is not free by any means, and since waiting is a major factor of the game, it makes it even more shittier than it is.
>>
>>331794627
Were you in a good war clan? That's the whole point of the game in my opinion. Back to back wars (and winning them)
Waiting lets you do it a multitask sort of thing. Train an army and attack whenever you want - or not at at all if you choose. I started a second account and just by not spending a single gem I got 4 builders in less than a month. On my main I got 5 builders by hitting crystal/champion league.

You don't have to spend a single cent on it if you don't want to and have 5 builders with minimal effort.
>>
>>331794559
So you make $5 / hour doing it then. Congratulations.
>>
>>331790510
Clash of Clans is old and busted. Clash Royale is the new hotness
>>
>>331792608
>In any game you can use real money to advance your character.

is clash of clans the only game you've played?
>>
>>331795786
5 dollars an hour for playing a video game that, again, requires virtually zero concentration

It's passive income, really
>>
>>331790510
Just go on reddit, 4chan isn't the best place for mobile gaming threads. I would like to talk about Clash Royale here but it's a waste of time.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.