[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Non-horror games that scare you.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: DonkeyKong64CoverArt.jpg (30 KB, 382x260) Image search: [Google]
DonkeyKong64CoverArt.jpg
30 KB, 382x260
ITT: Non-horror games that scare you.
>>
How the fuck do you get scared in dk64

Shit is jolly as fuck
>>
HE
>>
HAS
>>
>>331788003
NO
>>
splain
>>
>>331788079

Fuck you, retard.
>>
the horror world spooked me a little I guess
>>
>>331788079
Temple at one point, the second you enter all you hear is some guy screaming GET OUT and have a target on you the whole level
>>
>>331788079
The eerie emptiness of it.
>>
GET OUT
>>
>>331787604

Majora's Mask. I don't know what Nintendo were thinking.
>>
>>331788079
the music is at times cacophonous, some of the enemies unnerve me to this day and it suffers that sorta 64-bit limbo so many n64 games had

gloomy galleon is my absolute favorite level and i fucking hate swimming and camera angles, it was ultimate comfy.
>>
>>331787604
The overworld music always freaked me out
>>
File: 2carakanjillevafosoelefante.png (58 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
2carakanjillevafosoelefante.png
58 KB, 640x480
Legitimately the most terrifying game I've ever played.
>>
>>331789506
This gives me an idea. What if there was a platformer, not necessarily a platformer, but just some kind of game that resembled an early N64/PS1 game, all down to the eerie emptiness of the game world? It'd be cool if there would be an in-universe reason for it, something that the player wouldn't find out until much later.
>>
File: Abes-Oddysee.png (3 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Abes-Oddysee.png
3 MB, 1920x1200
>>
File: cookingademon.jpg (105 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
cookingademon.jpg
105 KB, 500x281
Sims
>>
>>331790610

Used to scare my nephew shitless with this game.
>>
>>331787840
Not OP, but the factory boss spooked the shit out of me when I first saw it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.