[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Yahtzee thought Division was very boring. That's an achievement,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2
File: 1301624[1].jpg (10 KB, 140x105) Image search: [Google]
1301624[1].jpg
10 KB, 140x105
So Yahtzee thought Division was very boring. That's an achievement, considering for him even easy mode is usually nail-biting experience at the strain of his skills.
>>
Was anybody under impression it would be anything but boring?
>>
>>331785535
>2016
>watching ZP
>>
>>331785718
All the people praising it goty with that nervous twich in their eyes and grin suggesting that the subconsciously know that they are lying to themselves.
>>
>>331785901
>All the people praising it goty with that nervous twich in their eyes and grin suggesting that the subconsciously know that they are lying to themselves.

They need to be true to themselves; it only helps
>>
>>331785881
I watch it ironically with my wifes son.
>>
People still listen to this idiot?

I discarded the fuck after he went on about white privilege years ago. He's a fucking clown who sucks at video games.
>>
>>331785881
b-but he came up with PC MASTERRACE and we still use it all the time
yakzee so funny XD
>>
>>331786037
Considering how much shit he gives SJWs on a weekly basis I wouldn't exactly slam him from that direction.
>>
>likes Indie games
>believes story is the most important part of games
>thinks Trump is crazy and will destroy America
Yahtzee is dumber than a pile of bricks. Though of course Division is boring, it's a mix of CoD and Asscreed with third-person camera.
>>
>>331785535
his opinion is exactly the same as mine and i only watched stream footage of it

glad to know the game doesn't get any more interesting 20 hours in like a final fantasy game or something

not sure why it broke sales records for ubisoft, maybe because they're calling it a "New IP" while hoping you'll ignore the post-humous "TOM CLANCY:" preceding the title
>>
Fuck ZP, I'm much more interested in LDOs, but Gabe really screwed everything up by bringing REmake, now all Yahtzee does is talking about how much he thinks RE4 is the only good RE because of its cooky super-ironic story.
>>
Can't wait for the first raid to drop in a week or whatever.

Gabe isn't 10/10 goty, but I am having a blast. I've got like 80 hours in? Good times
>>
>>331785535
he literally sucks FROM software's dick, though.
isn't that the mark of a true game connoisseur and appreciator of totally fair and fun difficulty?
>>
>>331786905
Not to mention the stupid idea of now alterating between Remake and X-COM every week. Why the fuck do they think full let's plays is a good idea? Both DaS2 and HL sucked dick, since neither of them can play anything more complex than turn-based tetris.
>>
I thought everyone stopped taking him seriously the second he posted his MH Tri review and revealed himself to be a humongous casual.
>>
>>331785535
Now let me guess, you're going to try to convince me that it isn't out of sheer knee-jerked spit that someone on the internet said it was?
>>
I'm still salty over his and whatshisface MGS3 stream where they emulated the original instead of Subsistence because "came out first, obviously it's as intended", proceeded to bitch about camera angles, and complaining that they couldn't see a guard because 'Kojima can't design a game where you can make out the model from the environment' despite Yahtzee saying he COULDN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO RESIZE THE EMULATOR WINDOW TO FULL SCREEN and record at the same time.
Jesus.
>>
>>331787257
Have you seen him play Dark souls 2? He has zero knowledge and understanding of this game after spending over 50 hours in it.
>>
I still play it. It IS boring, but its not as mindless as other grind games. its just something you jump on and off to pass the time I feel.
>>
>>331787550
He has alienware computer, what else is there to say about it.
>>
>>331787573
point is though he loves them apparently. so i don't get why it's shocking or an achievement he doesn't just like division because it's easy.
whether he's good at 'not easy' games like dark souls is irrelevant, when it seems he supports games not being 'easy'.

nitpicking the ops words i guess but it just seemed like it didn't make sense considering the games he likes.
>>
>>331786579
>>thinks Trump is crazy and will destroy America
Thats 100% true
>>
>>331787409

>MH
>not casual
>>
>>331786037
>>331785881
I love watching his own youtube videos where he plays video games badly with his boyfriend
>>
Butthurt Bill already fucking panned the Division, which is usually the point where a game can be declared dead.
>>
File: 1453237219776.jpg (100 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1453237219776.jpg
100 KB, 720x720
>>331785535
And I totally agree, I played the beta and said it. now you're acting surprised when reviews start call the game up on it's bullshit?
>>
>>331785535
game looks okay but the bullet sponging and no difference but damage in higher level weapons kills it

I've never seen more people say a game was "fun with friends"
>>
>>331787983
Gabe is more like his complacent gimp.
>>
>>331788234
It's rather rare for them to disagree, but when they do you're in for a treat, I still can't forget that massive fight over whether Gabe would be fired for fucking a prostitute.
>>
>>331788427
my favourite is still the one about game of the year not being your favourite game and yahtzee just has a total sperg-out
>>
>>331788427
Nothing beat Game of the year debate. Nothing.
>>
>>331788427
What video was that in?
Closest I remember is "prostitutes should be therapists. Then Supreme Gentlemen wouldn't be a thing to worry about anymore."
>>
>>331788737
SMB2, close to the end.
>>
>>331788594
Oh yes, that was a moment of absolute autism, he fucking channeled chris-chan there.
>>
>>331788709
>>331788594
>>331788427
>>331788234
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QMYnK_va44#t=40m0s
>>
>>331788949
>and in your mind it is just me being stupid
>well it is you being stupid
>GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
My favorite moment.
>>
I wish him and Gabe did more ancient adventure games, those were the good times, not injected with Yahtzee's autism.
>>
>>331789684
Those were the only ones of their videos you could actually watch without losing patience. And watching Curse of Enchantia was fantastic, I never even knew game this fucked up existed.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.