[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What made this DLC so much better than the main game? Hard mode:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: tbogt.jpg (219 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
tbogt.jpg
219 KB, 1920x1080
What made this DLC so much better than the main game?

Hard mode:
>no yusuf
>>
>>331780510
Fun missions, fun weapons, fun story, fun characters, fun activities, fun. You know, the part Rockstar forgot to add into main game.
>>
File: NIGGA!.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
NIGGA!.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
WE'RE GETTING ARAB MONEY
>>
File: Maximum overrustle.jpg (75 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Maximum overrustle.jpg
75 KB, 640x480
>>331782015
>tfw no Arab money in V besides a shitty cash grab
>>
Satchel charges
>>
>>331780725
>fun characters
Almost every character in TBoGT fucking sucked.
>>
>>331782991
>Tony
>Bulgarin
>H and F
>Mori
>Yusuf
The only bad ones were Jersey Shore people, but even they weren't as bad as in IV.
>>
>see thread
>consider installing it
>remember GFWL
>do nothing
>>
>>331783321
You can mod GFWL out with one .dll.

Can't do that with Social Club, though.
>>
>>331780510
The story / atmosphere is memorable.
+ I remember and I rmember vividly compared to GTA iv - the first missions were so fucking scripted ( very well scripted ) that npc's started to jump out of windows, rolled on the floor in complex animations - unique just for specific missions.

Very short but extremely well designed missions.
>>
>>331782991
tasteless wretch
>>
TLaD and BoGT were so top notch, great atmosphere, great characters, compelling story. I've got no problem with R* killing off their own characters but I felt that Johnny was cheated so much, and it doesn't help that I'm actually friends with a " lol so randumb craziest character ever" Trevor fan, who owns the complete edition of GTA IV but has never played it.
>>
>>331783154
>>331783656
Really?

Luis was just a fucking asshole. Nothing likable or redeemable about him whatsoever.
Bulgarin was a fucking joke compared to the intimidating character he was presented as in IV. A fucking loser living in his sister's house wailing on the guitar like some teenage wreck.
H and F were just pathetic 2 dimensional losers. Especially H with his constant: "Haha LOOOEEES, I'm Soooooooo Dum!"
Mori was just an orange Brucie with more Brucie qualities
Yusuf wasn't the serious business man he was supposed to be originally. They fucked him over and just made him Roman but with tons of money and hookers.

Tony was the only likable character. Most likely because they didn't change his character too much from the original design. TBoGT was originally going to be more serious and the characters weren't going to be fucking cartoons. Tony was supposed to die at the end of TBoGT, which is why even in the current version of the game you never hear from him again.
>>
>>331780510
It was less grounded than the main game. It was more up in the air and crazy, they didn't try to make it realistic like they did with IV and just focused on having fun with it.
>>
>>331784419
PS: Almost all the characters are just horribly flanderized versions of other characters to the point where it's just annoying.
>>
>>331780510
I remember a lot from the main game and a little from TLaD, but this one just flew by me.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.