[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yes or no motherfucker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: spiderman hug.jpg (70 KB, 692x484) Image search: [Google]
spiderman hug.jpg
70 KB, 692x484
Yes or no motherfucker
>>
No.

The only time I'd recommend it is if you're getting the Vita version and you actually liked FF13.

Otherwise a firm no.
>>
File: 1453247519845.jpg (83 KB, 571x387) Image search: [Google]
1453247519845.jpg
83 KB, 571x387
Guess which is the remaster
>>
No, of course not just get the ps2 versions. Or you know emulator, or if they ever come to steam which the probably will.
>>
Wait for the PC version.
>>
>>331772512
Says every pc user about every console exclusive.
>>
>>331772629
what my first rec was the ps2 versions, whats wrong with you
>>
Yes. Just remember to enable classic OST if you get this on PS4. Don't bother with Vita/PS3 versions due to shitty soundtrack.
>>
>>331771173
-Faces show less expression
-The remixed music is sometimes worse (most songs are fine though)
+Some textures on the character models look better.

FF10 is a great game, I recommend it
>>
>>331771173
worth one playthrough.
do expert sphere grid, it's my preferred grid.
>>
>>331772084
they both look horrible, i'll guess right
>>
FFX is complete shit. Don't bother.
>>
>>331771173
just emulate it.
>>
>>331771173

The updated poly counts and textures look amazing and the new soundtrack is a mixed bag -- some stuff sounds better, some worse. In any case, you won't get the same results by emulating.

The only faces they messed up are Yuna and Tidus. Everyone else looks worlds better.

Also, if you're aiming for the PS4 version, make sure they fixed the RNG bug.
>>
>>331778826

Oh, and to directly answer your question, I have the PS3 version and I love it. The few detriments are miniscule compared to how much better the game looks.
>>
>>331778826
>he only faces they messed up are Yuna and Tidus.
Or the 2 most important fucking characters in the game?
>>
>>331779876

I get that, but I still think the improvements to the world, the menus, the other characters, etc are worth the unfortunate issues with those two characters.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.