[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no time for anesthetic >we have to open her now what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: wowitsnothing.jpg (27 KB, 350x214) Image search: [Google]
wowitsnothing.jpg
27 KB, 350x214
>no time for anesthetic
>we have to open her now

what the fuck did he mean by this
>>
it means you're incredibly stupid
>>
>>331770942
It means he has to perform surgery on her because of the bomb and because of the fact that there's not enough time for the anesthetic to kick in.

Also, the saddest part of that story is that even if she made it out, she'd have died shortly afterwards anyway. Skullface removed her internal organs to make room for the bombs.
>>
Please kill yourself, underage meme spouter.

>>>/tv/
>>
It means he's going in dry Jack
>>
File: Rocco.gif (498 KB, 365x205) Image search: [Google]
Rocco.gif
498 KB, 365x205
What he meant to say was.

>No time for anesthetic
>Boss let me be you and have the same skills and everything.
>>
>>331771145
The saddest part of that story was the end of her side missions in V. Holy fuck it gives me feels just thinking about it.
>>
>>331770942
if only mgsv was like groundzeroes

now that would have been the kind of game i want to play
>>
>There's no time for anesthetic
Except Big Boss has dozens of tranq darts that instantly induce sleep, you fucking psychopath.
>>
File: Ishmael is the medic.jpg (67 KB, 518x774) Image search: [Google]
Ishmael is the medic.jpg
67 KB, 518x774
>Facts don't exist, only interpretations.

What did Kojima mean by this?
>>
>>331772943
That's not the same as an anesthetic you chucklefuck.
>>
>>331773082
It's a fucking mask. Kojima literally wore the same Ishmael mask during an interview
>>
File: Ishmael Phantom Pain.png (1000 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Ishmael Phantom Pain.png
1000 KB, 1920x1080
>>331773426
>Ishmael has two completely functional eyes that even look at you.
>Mask

So....Decoy Octopus?
>>
>>331773987
The raikov mask in snake eater could blink

Play the games
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 350x188) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 350x188
FUCK OFF DELETE THIS! THE PHANTOM GAME WAS SO SHIT MY PHANTOM PAIN IS OFF THE MOTHER FUCKING CHAIN REEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEE
>>
>>331773987
Glass eye.
>>
>>331775710
It's the best in the series along with 2 and 3 lel.
>>
>>331775860
Glass eyes don't move
>>331775012
It still doesn't explain the eye moving.
>>
>>331773987
venom was pretty fucked up during cyprus
he could imagine things
>>
Did Big Medic have the hardest life?
>>
>>331773987
>Game explicitly states that Venom will have problems with memory and hallucinations due to the shrapnel in his brain
>>
>>331773113
yet it induces anesthesia. CHECKMATE SENPAI
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.