[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Notorious Nintendo leaker here: Wii U's future
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: Zero Suit Wario.jpg (67 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Zero Suit Wario.jpg
67 KB, 800x450
Hey everyone. You may remember me as the guy who leaked Paper Mario way ahead of time. It's been a while since I posted, but following the Nikkei story (Which I was not aware of at the time) I decided to do a little digging and uncover what's really going on. Who was lying, in this particular situation?

To my surprise, I found that both stories were true. Wii U is getting replaced... but with a new hardware revision, not a next generation platform. There will be a couple of new models with some slight variations, but the one that's coming out in Japan relatively soon will be a budget Wii U, relatively small and compact, with all features. So it's the exact same package as what's out now, it just exists to cut costs. We're also getting models with much more memory, which will debut at $300.

It's also worth noting that you can expect a lot more marketing now highlighting Wii U's features and how it's the 'hot' new Nintendo console. Games like Fatal Frame V are, surprisingly, going to be featured in ads like this. Nintendo really wants to stress that they make games for everyone, even adults, which they will emphasize later this year.

NX is NOT a home console, it's a new kind of handheld, don't believe anyone who says otherwise because everyone who actually has a dev kit knows this at this stage.

One last thing: Nintendo outright encourages NX developers to avoid posting on NEOgaf and use Miiverse instead. You're going to see a new Miiverse feature where developers can post updates on future projects using the service. We saw them experiment with the idea with Paper Jam, but they want to expand on the idea in the future.

So any questions?
>>
>>331755169
Kill yourself pronto
>>
Hi guys, don't believe OP, I'M the real Nintendo leaker, and he's telling you lies, the Wii U is going to be axed, the NX is a console/mobile hybrid, and there is going to be no revision of the Wii U since the market simply isn't there.
>>
Fuck you
>>
Actual leaker here. Nintendo is going to top making consoles and release all future titles on PC. There will be an initial 200 dollar fee to access the Nintendo Game Store which comes with 2 free downloads.
>>
>>331756097
Sony the trash is that way
>>
File: President_Barack_Obama[1].jpg (1 MB, 2687x3356) Image search: [Google]
President_Barack_Obama[1].jpg
1 MB, 2687x3356
>>331755169
Hey, Obama here.

I'm watching this thread, I hope you can dig up some more information!
>>
Alright I've stopped posting since the smash leaks that I gave about Bayonetta and Corrin.

But seeing this, I have to step up. What's really happening is the WiiU will cease production in order to make wat for the WiiUMini. It won't come with the gamepad and every game that uses the gamepad exclusively will have an update to make games compatible with the Pro controller.

There will be barely any marketing for this. The NX has the entire budget dedicated to its 5 launch titles.
>>
My wife's boyfriend is the actual leaker.

The Wii U is being axed to be replaced with the Wii Mini U Plus, which is the exact same but even quieter and less power-consuming. They will stress this in the marketing.

The NX is coming out this fall but will not receive much marketing. They believe their reputation and word of mouth alone will spread awareness.
>>
Nice try about NX but no

NX is both a handheld and console

But we are getting the handheld portion first, it makes the report of that patent and 900p a lot more believable for a Handheld
>>
>>331755169

my wife's son works at nintendo and he says he knows you and that you're a doodoo head
>>
>>331755169
>You may remember me as the guy who leaked Paper Mario way ahead of time.
I love how this is supposed to make you trustworthy when believing it's even true is the entire battle. Saying something like this when you can't even prove it is exactly why I know you're lying.
>>
Sony here. We're happy to announce that the PS4 will be releasing on exclusively on NX this week in advance. Happy gaming!
>>
>>331758247
Wow, good job figuring that one out all on your own.
>>
My wife's son's boyfriend's father's work colleague's uncle's surgeon's wife's mailman's cousin knows a nail technician who said the NX is not going to be handheld
>>
Ok guys, my wifes son is the real leaker so he told me to buckl up for the Nx.
>>
File: false flag true fag.png (66 KB, 1500x316) Image search: [Google]
false flag true fag.png
66 KB, 1500x316
>>331755169
>So any questions?
where's your tripcode?
>>
Everything about Nintendo is shitposting prime time. It's fucking hilarious how easy it is and how badly their brand is being shat on, on a daily basis on here.

Censorship. Dead console. Shit games. Manchild Userbase. Region Locking. Shit localizations SJW's and Peadophiles working for the company. Employees constantly dying.

LMAO Nintendo is a fucking joke, the company is a daycare and retards are running the show.
>>
>>331755298
This made me laugh so hard for some reason.
>>
>>331759154
>"Sony will buy Nintendo I'm telling you!"
>Anime face

Well that confirms it's a ruse.
>>
>>331755169
Pfft, fag.

I'm the really really real leaker and I've managed to obtain a list of NX launch window titles.

>Super Mario Colonoscopy
>Banjo-Tooie 2
>Super Smash Sisters: Bra-wl
>Mario Go-Karts 14
>Animal Crossing: Wedding Day
>Mario Party X
>Sonic Boom: Of Mice and Men
>The Legend of Zelda: Genocide
>Pokemon Again
>Kirby 64: Remastered
>>
My dad works for nibntendo and he can beat up your shitty dad.
>>
Actual leakerfag here, I can confirm that the NX is actually a firearm.
>>
>>331755169
>Nintendo outright encourages NX developers to avoid posting on NEOgaf and use Miiverse instead. You're going to see a new Miiverse feature where developers can post updates on future projects using the service. We saw them experiment with the idea with Paper Jam, but they want to expand on the idea in the future.
Obviously fake but I'd love this.
>>
File: the future.jpg (21 KB, 355x368) Image search: [Google]
the future.jpg
21 KB, 355x368
>>331755169
>Hey everyone. You may remember me as the guy who leaked Paper Mario way ahead of time.
>posts as Anonymous
Ok.
>>
>>331755169
Have you ever thought about jacking off with your shit?
>>
My uncle works for Nintendo, he says Halo 3 is going to come out on Wii U by 2016 Holiday season.
>>
>>331755169
tripcodes were made for this, faggot

Trip yourself up famicom >>331759154
>>
>>331760068
>Animal Crossing: Wedding Dar
NEVER EVER
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.