[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
3DS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: new%20nintendo%203ds%20list.jpg (24 KB, 487x487) Image search: [Google]
new%20nintendo%203ds%20list.jpg
24 KB, 487x487
I need help /v/. I just bought a New 3DS and I don't know what games to play. The only game I have at the moment is Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies. I'm thinking of getting Fire Emblem Awakening and Hyrule Warriors and I'm a bit undecided on Bravely Default. Are there any other must have games for the 3DS?
>>
>>331749981
Return to Popolocrois is fantastic
Project Mirai is good if you like vocaloid
Final Fantasy Curtain Call is a good rythmn game
All the Shin Megami tensei games
All the Etrian Odyssey games
Rune factory 4

There you now have tons of games
>>
>>331749981
Since you have the new, xenoblade is worth checking out
>>
>>331750108
Do the Rune Factory games link into each other or is it fine to just jump straight into 4?
>>
>>331749981
Zelda: ALBW is the best game on the system. If you're European, you can get a new copy of the game for like 15-20€. Bravely Default is great if you love FF5 and FFT and don't care about the story in JRPGs.
>>
>>331750375
Not at all. But they're seen as a series that consistently improves on itself so if you did play RF4, completed the vast amount of content and wanted more it would be hard to go back. But just play 4.

Also if you want harvest moon get Story of Seasons as its harvest moon by the people who make harvest moon just in a different name
>>
>>331749981
Awakening is actually kinda bland. I'd recc Rune Factory 4 or Sentence Kagura for waifu games or SMT Devil Summoner for a strategy game.
>>
>>331749981
Monster Hunter 4
Fire Emblem
Mario+Luigi games
Happy Home Designer if you can get into it
>>
File: Pandora_Art.png (188 KB, 435x467) Image search: [Google]
Pandora_Art.png
188 KB, 435x467
>>331749981
Kid Icarus
>>
>>331749981
MH4u
Zelda games
Animal Crossing tnl
Mario Kart 7 (obligatory)
>>
>>331750639
*Survivor
Why does SMT have like 10 spin offs?
>>
>>331750872
Because the mainline games are the same game every time
>>
>>331749981
I would rather skip Awakening and go straight to Fates, but they are essentially same shit, so I guess you could get Awakening pretty cheap.
SMTIV is also pretty good if you enjoy turn based stuff, would recommend it over Bravely Default.
>>
Pokémon SMD
>>
Bravely Default
Bravely Second
>>
>Look up FE:A prices
>£30 and over

What the hell it's just barely cheaper than the new game...
>>
>>331751697
Play default, skip second

Also hack your fucking 3ds OP
>>
MONSTER HUNTER
O
N
S
T
E
R

H
U
N
T
E
R
>>
>>331749981
I have Zelda OoT, Majoras mask, and super smash bros.
>>
What's multiplayer like on 3DS anyway? Can you play over wireless networks in your house like other consoles or is it best to play next to other 3DS'? I bought it mainly for single player games so I never actually looked that up...
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.