[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he the most op fire emblem unit ever? My nigga was doubling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 522x578) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 522x578
Is he the most op fire emblem unit ever? My nigga was doubling OHKO almost every attacker and self healing to nearly full hp
>>
>>331748402
That's not Morgan
>>
>>331748402
>Letting Marx be an exp vacuum
You dumb shit
>>
File: 08.jpg (229 KB, 1097x593) Image search: [Google]
08.jpg
229 KB, 1097x593
>>331748402

Are you kidding? He's not anywhere near as good as Ryoma or Takumi.

I got Takumi in Birthright, didn't like his character much so I rarely used him, the only thing he seemed to bring was that he could Double and OHKO anyone I put him against, but so could anyone else. Benched him, then brought him out again near the end when shit got serious... And he's still Doubling and OHKOing everyone.

And as monstrous as Takumi is, Ryoma is just ridiculous. Always Doubles, Always crits (The only character I've seen crit more is Ophelia) and always One Rounds anyone. Literally never died once in my entire playthrough.

Moving to Conquest afterwards, the royals were just a dissapointment.

Xander can't double, can't OHKO without some serious XP investment and gets fucked hard by some classes. Only thing going for him is tankiness and movement. Leo is decent, not amazing and Camilla gets benched beyond halfway through the game for being worthless.

Ryoma is way stronger and Corrin is at least twice as OP (motherfucker solo'd the last two maps on both storylines)
>>
>>331748402

He isn't Seth, Sigurd, or Ike tier.
>>
In terms of strength:

Ryoma > Xander

Takumi > Leo

Elise > Sakura

Camilla > Hinoka
>>
File: Ryouma_Critical.png (185 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Ryouma_Critical.png
185 KB, 512x512
No.
>>
>>331748871
>Elise > Sakura

Sakura seemed far more useful to me, made her an Omnyoji or whatever and she spent the entire game with a billion resistance and defence just tanking without a care. I could throw her to the front lines and guarantee kills, obviously expecially against casters.

>Camilla > Hinoka

Definitely not. Camilla's benched by the time you're invading Hoshido and Hinoka's probably the most powerful Falcon Knight in your army.
>>
>>331748402
He hardly ever doubles for me
Good tank tho
Takumi is way better. Takumi might be one of the most op units ever, along with Hector and shinon
>>
>>331748871
Camilla is a worhless pairup slut for the wolf.
Hinoka was one of my best units without even being in a support with anyone.
>>
File: 1454977080046.jpg (15 KB, 228x217) Image search: [Google]
1454977080046.jpg
15 KB, 228x217
>>331748402
I think that should go to Hector
>>
>>331748504
I really hadno choice

The rest of my units aside from the royals were just partner up fodder or buffers since they would get bodied against any enemies
>>
>>331749192
>>331748982

Camilla was great for me. The movement comes incredibly useful early game and she's almost invaluable on Hard/Lunatic modes. Malig Knight gets good skills and if you class change her to Berserker once she's level 15 for Axefaire she becomes your army's hardest hitter bar none. Throw a Killing Axe on her and a good support partner and she's amazing.
>>
>>331748682
Did you make your Corrin a hero after Nohr Royal too? That shit is op with gunter support
>>
So partnerships are pretty much essential right? I really dislike this mechanic
>>
>>331748903
He was better offensively but he cant solo entire maps
>>
>>331749598
Yeah

Sadly charlotte was trash so i just glued her to Xander
>>
>>331749472

Using her for movement doesn't seem all that valuable when I can just make Ophelia DF, get her to pop out Kana and make her a DF too. Add to Shigure as KK and you've got all the air support you need.

Soaking enough Exp onto Camilla to get her two classes worth of skills just seems like it could be better allocated.

>>331749546

Nah, I went Dread Fighter (For Agression) -> Swordsmaster (For Astra) -> Nohr Royal

Honestly could'a just stayed as Dread Fighter, Astra seems much better on Hoshido with Hoshidoan Unity, but it's still nice to have.

>>331749598

You'll probably use partnerships on your tank/pullers, when you need to make sure someone survives a situation or to get a pairing with a useless/unused character.

The rest of the time you'll be using dual strike.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.