[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me out /v/ I'm looking for a game I played demo of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: q3map[1].jpg (163 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
q3map[1].jpg
163 KB, 1280x960
Help me out /v/
I'm looking for a game I played demo of when I was younger. It was an FPS, the levels were arenas made out of random panels or block floating in space (kinda like some Quake 3 maps). Waves of enemies that were mainly slowly flying drones that exploded and dealt damage on contact spawned, they seemed to be made of basic shapes (not realistic). You could jump and fly with jetpack that recharged when you weren't using it. There was only one weapon which had no weapon model and shot like quake 3 base machine gun. You could take power ups like "triple fire" or "rapid fire" that boosted this weapon and I think there were few more powerups.
>>
>>331747636
bampu
>>
>>331747636
plis /v/
>>
>>331747636
I'll highjack this thread I'm also looking for a game with a jetpack.

*I think you killed alien bugs
*Jetpack
*On a big map like a desert with small hills everywhere
*3rd person shooter
*Awesome multiplayer
>>
At first I thought you were talking about ricochet, but no, it wasn't.

I have no damn idea.
>>
>>331752037
It probably looked kind of like ricochet, but it was single player as far as I know.
I also remember it having limited map creator.
>>
Around what year was this, OP?
>>
>>331753842
Ehh. Probably around 2005?
>>
File: 3.png (149 KB, 599x359) Image search: [Google]
3.png
149 KB, 599x359
MDK?
>>
File: Foto+Outwars.jpg (58 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Foto+Outwars.jpg
58 KB, 640x480
Fuck! Thanks OP your thread made me find the game I was looking for!
It was Outwars. Thread below on tvtropes might be helpful to you too

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/posts.php?discussion=13096772830A55620100&page=0
>>
>>331757057

Shit dude I was just about to say Outwars on the off chance that was it.
>>
>>331747636
Crash best girl.
>>
>>331756347
Nope
>>331757057
You're welcome I guess (even though I didn't do anything). My game was first person.
>>
>>331747636
Was it on PC or a console? Also, what game is that pic you posted?
>>
>>331751031
EDF?
>>
>>331758030

>what game

...newfag...
>>
>>331758030
On a PC. I think it was on some CD that had several demos of games and shit.
Pic I posted is Quake III Arena.
>>
>>331758263
Did the demo cd come from a magazine? Or with another game you bought?
>>
>>331758263
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8kGSP191UE
?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONPgot7jqxU

Holy shit guys, I remember it being alot like this. Could it be some alpha or other game this is inspired by?
>>
>>331759158
wait, it's literally the same sound files and shit.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_g65vTOvAs

OP here, I found it. Thank you everyone who contributed to the thread. I've been looking for this game for a long time.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.