[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
has anyone else noticed that he actually sucks at those old sidescrolling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: avgn.jpg (47 KB, 479x359) Image search: [Google]
avgn.jpg
47 KB, 479x359
has anyone else noticed that he actually sucks at those old sidescrolling games?
>>
I dunno, he's beaten Ghost n' Ghoblins

KEK MEMES
>>
Literally 90% of his complaints are about him being a scrub at the game.
>>
what is your favorite AVGN quote ?

mine is

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING
>>
>>331746735
>people still think james is a real gamer

the guy mainly only watches movies. He doesn't really play games, only when he was a little kid. AVGN is just a character he plays.
>>
>>331747002
>The comic book!
>But I don't see anythin--
>WOW.

SwordQuest is the best episode of all time.
>>
File: AVGN.webm (1 MB, 976x418) Image search: [Google]
AVGN.webm
1 MB, 976x418
>>331746735

>AVGN
>>
File: unsatisfied deals.png (299 KB, 347x427) Image search: [Google]
unsatisfied deals.png
299 KB, 347x427
>Can't beat the boss in Castlevania III

just jump out of the way when those firepillars appear on the ground ffs
>>
>>331747043
that would be irate gamer, minus the movie watching and maybe the little kid playing
>>
>what the fuck is a muscle
>>
>>331749825
I have to admit even though this guy tried to be a carbon copy and failed real hard, he fails so hard it's funny. It's pure comedy gold. It takes some real dedication to drop "what the fuck is a muscle" in your video and still not cut that out after you finished rewatching and uploading that shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6mZn6P1ylQ
>>
>>331751626

I like the Irate Gamer more than the Angry Video Game Nerd.

Too bad the Nerd's fan boys always spam his video.
>>
>>331751626
Is this some sort of joke? Did someone actually go 20+ years on the planet without knowing what a muscle is?
>>
>>331752571
naw, he probably didn't even realise what he was saying since he just copied AVGN

AVGN did some videos where he said "what the fuck is X" sometimes as a punchline or maybe it is not related to AVGN at all since that muscle video was pretty early but thats the only way I could describe this shit. Maybe Bores is just retarded, but he does know how to use a a recording device and upload to Youtube, so I'm confident that he knows what the fuck a muscle is lol.
>>
Board James is his magnum opus.
>>
File: asssss.gif (247 KB, 250x192) Image search: [Google]
asssss.gif
247 KB, 250x192
>>331747002
>>
>>331747043
He's more of a collector than a player.
>>
>>331753318
>that blatant voiceover
>>
he beats like 90% of his games including street fighter 2010
>>
>>331747002
>In fact, just thinking about it, makes me feel like having an anal evacuation
>>
I used to love James but if I saw him today I'd honestly try to kill him just to put him out of his misery. He's like an OLD. SICK. FUCKING. DOG. that you can't stand to see hurt any longer.

He hates being the nerd but that's all he's got and he has to keep playing the character to maintain a living. His movie, the one chance of him following his dream of being a real film maker, was a completely embarrassing disaster. He has a broken baby, his bitch wife walks all over him and the fact she's cuckolding him is all but confirmed. He's balding.

I think he'd kill himself if not for the baby, but with his wife's reputation I doubt it's even his in the first place. I'd just tell him I'm sorry and put a bullet in the back of his head.
>>
>>331753769
He's never beaten a video game on a PC.
>>
>>331748757
someone post the song lyrics
>>
>>331752478
they are both trash but irate gamer is way worse

he looks so uncomfortable on camera
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.