[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post games where the US military serves as an antagonist. Not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: hecu.jpg (116 KB, 912x726) Image search: [Google]
hecu.jpg
116 KB, 912x726
Post games where the US military serves as an antagonist. Not an evil splinter branch, not just random americans, but the official, state sponsored US Military.

This is a splinter of another thread but because it had a feasible link to SJW-wankery, it was half-shitposting.
>>
Spec Ops: The Line
>>
Why would they be? It'd be like making the Nazis the good guys, it's just not logical
>>
>>331745067
This.
>>
WE
GOT
HOSTILES

MOVE
>>
Modern Warfare 2's last mission count, doesn't it?
>>
>>331745080
>It's fiction and we can do whatever we want
>The US military has done not so good things before in the past even if they're generally well intentioned
>Misunderstandings happen
>e t c
>>
Modern Warfare 2
>>
>be Gordon Freeman
>scientist with very basic military training
>wreck US Army
>wreck aliens
>>
>>331745261
RAMIREZ
>>
Prototype
>>
>>331745315

This. Come on, nobody else thought of Half Life?
>>
>>331745456
I mean it's the OP, so it kind of goes without saying
>>
>>331745315

>scientist with very basic military training

But thats wrong you fucking retard.
Gordon and a bunch of other scientists have been specifically trained to handle alien threat and to be able to survive in the alien environment.
Heck you can even see other scientists in that orange suit dead all over the alien areas having certainly fought aliens before.
>>
>>331745456
Look at OP's picture faggot.
>>
>>331745456
the op pic is half life
>>
>>331745024
This fucking thread again

Splinter Cell
Red Alert
Call of Duty
Crysis 2
Crysis 3

>hurr it doens't happen
fuck off you clickbait asshole retard. I hope Hulk Hogan legdrops your shitty site next.
>>
>>331745526
yeah except you can fucking see this training in game you autistic nigger and the only out of the ordinary thinkg was that jump boost shit you use on xen later on
>>
>>331745658
I want to specifically see games with US military enemies in it because I like it without the dumb politic wank friend

please move along
>>
>>331745658
But you don't in Crysis, you fight a PMC? Hell in Crysis 2 you start as a marine sent to New York. And in Crysis 3 you fight a corporation as well, not the government, or at least as far as I can remember.
>>
>>331745680

That was a tutorial you cockmongling shit eater.
And even so, that part of training doesnt preclude possibility of other parts of training off screen you cumguzzling shitmouth.
>>
>>331745757

Red Alert
>>
>>331745757
>I want to specifically see games with US military enemies in it because I like it without the dumb politic wank friend

Those already are, friend. I'm sorry you're too blind to even look at those games to realize that all of them have you fighting the actual US Military.

Please kill yourself.

>>331745917
>But you don't in Crysis, you fight a PMC?
In 2 and 3. 3 is outright the US Army and in 2 it's a subset of the US Army, the PMCs are only for the first half of the game. The second half of the game is the general and his bodyguards, all of which are Marines.
>>
>>331746012
and that tutorial is fucking canon retard...
>>
>>331746128
But my frienderoni, I didn't contest that bit. I was taking issue with the comment below. This is a recommendation/documentation thread!
>>
>>331745024
Americans make games, so they decide who the bad guys are. Once the towelheads stop fucking goats and figure out how to use a computer, they can make a game and decide who the bad guys are.
>>
>>331746167

Get the fuck out of here you subhuman imbecile.

http://half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Half-Life_Wiki:Canon

The Half-Life series canon has never been officially defined by Valve, and probably never will. Series' writer Marc Laidlaw stated that they do not "get involved in issues of canonicity", that "canon itself is non-canon", and that there is "no official stance", "just the games" as they are
>>
>>331746364
and my headcanon says it's canon so it fucking is you tryharding wannabe AVGN underage shitlord
>>
>>331745315
HEV suit is OP
In OpFor, Black Mesa gave the US Gov./HECU the HEV design and they redesigned it to be a flak jacket for cheaper mass production
>>
>>331746012
>And even so, that part of training doesnt preclude possibility of other parts of training off screen you cumguzzling shitmouth.
>Freeman is literally just taught how to shoot and reload
>having other training
Yeah, no.
>>
>>331746364
>Series' writer Marc Laidlaw stated that they do not "get involved in issues of canonicity", that "canon itself is non-canon", and that there is "no official stance", "just the games" as they are
holy shit what a fucking pretentious autistic retard
>>
>>331745658
>Call of Duty
I sure remember fighting the Americans as the Americans, the British, and the Russians.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.