[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bully and Manhunt are now on PS4. Both have platinum trophies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: ps2classics.jpg (168 KB, 770x550) Image search: [Google]
ps2classics.jpg
168 KB, 770x550
Bully and Manhunt are now on PS4. Both have platinum trophies
>>
and you only have to buy them for the third time!
>>
What's different between the scholarship edition and the original Bully
>>
>>331742398

>The game features exclusive content which is unavailable in the original version, including new missions, characters, school classes, and unlockable items and clothing. Some small script changes have been made, and the highly compressed voice files of the original have been replaced with higher-quality versions. The random NPCs also have more lines. In addition, single system two-player competitive multiplayer minigames have also been added, along with Achievements for the Xbox 360 version and Wii Remote and Nunchuk motion and pointer controls for the Wii version. All ports of the Scholarship Edition use the game engine Gamebryo, rather than Renderware, which was used for the original version.
>>
>>331742242
> Both have platinum trophies
Doing the Bully plat now, and it's a pain. Why the fuck do devs need to shove collectibles down everyones throats in most open-world games? Did anyone ever say "I want to find 100+ absolutely useless things to complete my playthrough"? Collectible-related achievements have to go.
t. trophy slut.
>>
>>331742242
>Not the Scholarship Edition
They dun goofed.
>>
>>331742502
They literally show all collectables on your map when you complete lessons. It's the easiest shit.
>>
Damn, I'm tempted to get manhunt now, I love that game, but knowing how rockstar games behave on ps store it will be on sale at some point soon, so better wait.
>>
>>331742864
No they don't. In the original version, which was released for PS4, at least, which doesn't have Geography class.
>>
>>331742398
PS2 version runs on RenderWare, Scholarship runs on Gamebryo
>>
>>331742242
got the ps2 version of Manhunt a few days ago for 99 cent during the psn flash sale, doubt it's worth to get the game again for $15 just for a higher resolution and trophies
>>
Are BRs here can say if it'll be available on their store?

Bully is like the one game that was banned for retarded reasons during a game scare craze and it'd be interested to see if it's available even though it's technically banned because no one gives a fuck anymore.
>>
>>331745313
just create an us account and buy a psn card online
>>
>>331742992
Thanks, that explains why scholarship runs like ass.
>>
>>331745586
..the ps2 version runs even worse m80
>>
I fucking love Manhunt. I'm not even an edgelord, I just think it's a really solid game and the stealth is actually tense as fuck given the nutjobs who come after you when you fuck up.

Might just be going full nostalgia goggles though.
>>
>Bully and Manhunt are now on PS4.
cool

>Both have platinum trophies
-.-"
>>
>>331742502
Bully was one of the few games where the collectibles were easy (and fun) to gather.
>>
File: anti-bully ranger.jpg (143 KB, 833x696) Image search: [Google]
anti-bully ranger.jpg
143 KB, 833x696
>>331742242
>bully
>>
>>331746129
started playing it a few days ago, I fully agree with you, great game
>>
Is manhunt a good game then?
I remember it getting banned here in bongland so I never got a chance to try it.
>>
>>331751186
very tense stealth, atmosphere/sound is amazing. Melee combat isn't as good (think ps2 era gta games), but since combat should be avoided anyway, it's not a big problem
>>
Got Bully, it's pretty good and I'm going for the platinum. Played Manhunt recently on PS2 and hated the camera so I'll wait for it to go on sale.
>>
>>331751186
>>331751292
controls take a while to get used to though
>>
>>331751186
>>331751292
I wanted to try manhunt the other day but the PC version seemed outdated as fuck
>>
>>331751186
Its not great. Mechanics are absolutely shit by todays standards, but if your into a dark, violent stealth game its prob worth picking up whenever psn has a sale
>>
Only played the second manhunt how is the first?pls be in detail
>>
Anyone know if 1 or 2 runs well on PC? I never played manhunt 2.

>>331751186
Bong here. I had it on PS2. Imagine someone tried to make a stealth game using the PS2 era GTA gameplay engine. Thats about as deep the stealth mechanics go. You hide in shadows or you dont.

However it has a great atmosphere and a fucked up story. Good game.
I personally think the combat was brilliant, you always feel weak and inadequate. You cannot beat more than 1 person at a time or you die.
>>
>>331745770

This is false. I just played the ps2 version and no frame drops ever
>>
>>331742984
>re-release bully on PS4
>an updated version exists with better graphics and extra content
>release the original inferior version instead
why would they do this?
>>
>>331745313
nope, Bully isn't avaible on BR store...
;-;
>>
Can't wait till my autism bucks start rolling in so i can buy a ps4. My psychiatrist just needs to sign "yup he's pretty much retarded" and I'm golden.
>>
>>331752648
Both run okay-ish.
There's a list of fixes for 1st one
http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Manhunt

And for second one there's a nice mod:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/manhunt-2-pc-extended-executions-with-static-camer
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.