[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Salt & Sanctuary is the best appetizer you could get before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: saltlogo.gif (3 MB, 1000x512) Image search: [Google]
saltlogo.gif
3 MB, 1000x512
Salt & Sanctuary is the best appetizer you could get before DKS3. It's a really excellent game with beautiful artstyle and great fun.

The game is developed by a tiny indie-game studio called Ska-Studios who is most famous for the Dishwasher series.

It's a not a particularly long game, but it has a great story, and if you like the souls-series you will most likely enjoy this wonderful game.

The reason I'm making this thread is because I don't feel like the game has been given the attention and applause it deserves.

Hopefully you will give this game a chance.

Thank you /v/ take care.
>>
>>331740880
Greatswords is easy mode

Just gonna throw that out there.
>>
Thinking about buying it but mostly because i want a good interconnected Metroidvania.
Will i get it from this game?

>mfw Hyper Light Drifter releases in a week as well
>mfw DS3 in less than 3 weeks
>>
>>331741549
That is true generally strength weps at all in this game is unbalanced.
>>
>>331741568
Not really, but I would say Soulsvania.
>>
>>331741549
But dexterity based classes struck the line of balance very well I think. I am currently on NG+ with a fully upgraded Tachi and it's not overly difficult but it still takes skill, whereas strength classes it's just "tank and spank".
>>
Just bought it. Looking forward to starting it after finishing The Old Hunters.

It looks great.
>>
File: Snapshot_20160323_062342.jpg (150 KB, 1920x1088) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20160323_062342.jpg
150 KB, 1920x1088
Just platted it. Goddamn.

>>331741549
>>331741646
Magic is fucking OP. Way more than greatswords. You can melt bosses to death before their intro scene finishes.
>>
>>331741817
The Tachi playthrough is actually only slightly harder than your average weapon because of the fact you put points into Sword perks that give STR while the weapon itself scales solely on DEX.

>>331744383
Lel Dragonsfire. The actual dev of the game commented about how it will be nerfed in a upcoming patch.

Also does anyone remember where the Guide armor set is I started a new save attempting to get absolutely everything and somehow overlooked it somewhere even tho I was more thorough in this play than any other.
>>
>>331745671
The guide armor is in a shortcut to the upper left of the ruins iirc.
>>
So when's the PC release?
>>
Daily reminder that kureimoa is claymore in a bad Japanese pronunciation.
>>
>>331747838
Like 3 months or so
>>
>>331740880
>beautiful artstyle
fucking grade-A bullshit right there
>>
>>331740880
>Great story
Too bad they used Google translate for every foreign language.
I can't understand a thing.
>>
>>331741549
>Greatswords is easy mode

time to try magic anon
after 2 hours you will be killing bosses in 5 seconds
>>
>>331740880
Those faces are the ugliest, most out of place pieces of shit ever.
>>
>>331744383
Teach me the ways of Magic, I'd love to devote more time to this game but I start a new job in a few days and I want to finish this off before then.
>>
Do you eventually get ways to stop stamina from depleting so fast when using magic or are you just always supposed to be carrying stamina potions?
>>
>>331745976
Found it thanks for the information.
>>
>>331740880
Hey OP, can I pirate the game with the intent of paying for it later, but never end up paying? Would that be okay?
>>
>>331740880
>beautiful artstyle

not at all, but at least it is not generic.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.