[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me fast /v/ Need a game to become really good at and expend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: 1458407800564.png (200 KB, 800x907) Image search: [Google]
1458407800564.png
200 KB, 800x907
Help me fast /v/

Need a game to become really good at and expend hours and hours on it.

I am already good at melee and TF2 but the netplay is fucking dead and the pubs give me aids.
>>
ASSFAGGOTS, a real fighting game
>>
>>331738943
Smash 4
>>
Star Citizen, get in to get good before it really takes off.
>>
Rivals of aether
Trackmania
Trials
OSU!
>>
Donkey Kong
>>
>>331739020
Dont have a Wii U

>>331739046
bu-but thats a scam anon
>>
>>331738943
Csgo
Dota2
Just memorize patterns and win championships with huge pots
>>
>>331738943
Learn rts.
>>
>>331738943
mvc3
>>
If you really want to just hop in and try to GIT GUD then perhaps DOTA2 since you don't have to spend a gorillion hours/yellow coins to buy a character you might not even like the playstyle of

Or spend 20 freedom dollars on Paragon for a much less overwhelming roster and just fallow that game on its journey.
>>
Wanna play HLDM with me?
>>
>>331738943
Rocketo league.
>>
Rocket League. Skill Ceiling is quite high but the entry requirements are: Hit ball

Lots of room to gitgud and a decent matchmaking system.
>>
File: Bunt.webm (2 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Bunt.webm
2 MB, 800x450
Lethal Leauge has a pretty crazy meta, too bad it's kinda dead now.
>>
File: 1457527607695.jpg (38 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1457527607695.jpg
38 KB, 600x600
Buy a Wii U they're gonna be really cheap really soon and get Splatoon
>>
>>331739339
>>331739386
Already playing that one, just for chiling.
>>
>>331739576
So is that a no for the HLDM?
>>
>>331739645
I guess we could play anon, but I dont really like half-life.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Galexro/
>>
File: 123123123123.png (120 KB, 1342x848) Image search: [Google]
123123123123.png
120 KB, 1342x848
>>331738943
Factorio

Good luck
>>
Panel De Pon
>>
MW2, you are welcome
>>
>>331738943
Bad time to get into competitive gaming. Right now the professional gaming circuits are full of games that have little depth and a lot of memorization of patterns. Mobas and counterstrike plague the competitive circuit. I would say get into 2d fighting (melee skills somewhat carry over) or try getting into the sonewhat populated starcraft 2 stuff. If you want a hard shooter game then quakelive is the only populated high skill based shooter left unfortunately, but the playerbase in the US is maybe 300 players who are good.
>>
Pokken is in EVO, right? Try that.
Maybe you'll be the Zer0 of that game. So good at whatever character the meta lands on that you can't imagine anyone else even trying to play.
>>
Wakfu. Especially if you're a western weeb.
The game itself is free but requires a cheap sub ($5 a month, or you can sub for a week through phone).
Comfy turn-based multiplayer MMO. You can spend hours on it, and if you're paying attention to stats and spells, and how the game works in general, you will master it pretty quickly.
It's one of the games I really surprised myself playing for hours without even noticing. And the userbase is a bit less cancerous than other MMOs.
>>
Blade and Soul.

The game is getting better with every patch.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.