[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do I start with stalker?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
Where do I start with stalker?
>>
>>331731189
would you mind sharing that sauce?
>>
Outside your neighbor's window
>>
>>331731538
nigger.
>>
The first one
Nisekoi is bad and you should feel bad for liking it
>>
>>331731189
Make sure she doesn't notice you, and if she does capture her. Remember to leave no trace.
>>
>>331731189
In numerical order.

Although it's a "if you've played one, you've played them all", deal, they're all slow aRPGs set in one of the better looking slavic locations after all.
>>
Nisekoi got so much better after Marika left.
>>
You mean S.T.A.L.K.E.R., OP?
I'd recommend Call of Pripyat because Clear Sky is disliked even by fans of the series and Shadow of Chernobyl is basically unfinished unless you're willing to bother with mods.
So yeah, try CoP and if you think it's good then consider acquiring and modding SoC.

Also, always play on the highest difficulty. It makes both you and your enemies die easier and it's where most of the difficulty/tension comes from.
>>
>>331731189
You wake up in the rookie village in Cordon if I remember correctly.
>>
>>331731950
Marika was the only good girl in a garbage series. Only one who could actually confess love instead of being a bitch or a loser. The only other thing that has forced plot development in Nisekoi has been the series massive dip in popularity before the past few months.
>>
>>331731976
The only mod SoC needs is the bug fixing mods, you don't need anything else. Maybe Zone Reclamation Proyect and Misery on your 2nd playthrough.

Also should I bother with Nisekoi? I always thought of it as a pretty bland Harem with no ecchi.
>>
>>331732175
Any graphics mods worth it?

And Nisekoi is exactly that so no.
>>
>>331731189
Shadow of Chernobyl -> Call of Pripyat
Ignore Clear Sky.
>>
>>331732668
Yeah, Well i'm sure Misery has a lot of graphics improvements already but there's a lot of pretty mods out there, check the STALKER general.
>>
>>331732175
By "bug fixing" do you mean mods that add a way to fix your equipment, or recover stamina without holding completely still, or unfuck the player's gun accuracy so that you aren't at a constant unfair disadvantage against anyone else with a gun?
>>
>>331733126
No, those are actually features, also always play on master, it makes the game easier by making the damage realistic for both sides, otherwise you are just a bulletsponge at a disadvantage during the hobo phase.
No by bug fixing I mean literal bug fixing, vanilla stalker is PACKED with bugs, ZRP is a mode that mostly fixes bugs and tweaks the game a little bit and it's the one people say to install for your first playthrough.
And protip, disable head bobbing.
>>
>>331731538
nisekoi
>>
>>331733282
>No, those are actually features
Then I'd argue that they're badly designed features, which is why CoP fixed them.
>>
>>331733486
SoC had bullet decay, that means the farther your target was the less likely your bullet is to hit, that's what the accuracy indicator meant.
But yeah, ZRP adds all of the things you wanted and as far as I know, ZRP just re-implements them.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.