[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
w/ MMLC succeeding, Capcom opens a survey asking what new Megaman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: eatshit2.jpg (124 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
eatshit2.jpg
124 KB, 800x533
the catch is that the survey will be open for Japanese to ask only.

http://mynintendonews.com/2016/03/21/capcom-survey-asks-whether-you-would-like-mega-man-11/

let's have a Megaman thread.
>>
I'm having fun with this. Never played Megaman games as a kid.
>>
>>331718623
>Devil May Cry 5
>Street Fighter V
>Resident Evil 7
>Resident Evil 2 remake
>new Megaman game
>Dragon's Dogma on PC
>possibly new Dead Rising game in the works
>no Inafune mucking shit up
Where were you when Capcom actually started being an okay developer?
>>
>Jap only
>only interested in making Megaman 8 bit shit

Fuck off crapcom
>>
>>331719914
What about one that used resolution of that size, but no interest in pretending to have NES sprites so Megaman has a gradient blue shine helmet and such?
>>
File: Patrick_and_spongebob.jpg (69 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
Patrick_and_spongebob.jpg
69 KB, 512x384
>>331718623
>Capcom learns that when you make things, people buy them

Amazing
>>
Megaman Elf Wars when?
>>
Cool. Since they're never touching Legends again and the interest started from the classic series, this is granted to be a good entry.
>>
Can Capcom handle having two female robot masters?
>>
File: what could've ben.png (579 KB, 500x635) Image search: [Google]
what could've ben.png
579 KB, 500x635
>>
File: tmp_1521-header(3)-28417592.jpg (34 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1521-header(3)-28417592.jpg
34 KB, 460x215
>>331719914

The man responsible for making 9 and 10 8bit no longer works for Capcom.

Capcom wanted something like Bionic Commando REarmed
>>
>>331718623
I want a Legends 3. I was so excited for it to come out. I was even going to buy a 3DS just for the launch of MML3.

I don't want a Megaman 11 if its just going to use the NES style graphics and gameplay and try to be "oh so retro!"
>>
File: centaurlady.jpg (75 KB, 307x497) Image search: [Google]
centaurlady.jpg
75 KB, 307x497
>>331720480
There already are
>>
>>331719845
MHX/Generations is kinda them fucking up Monster Hunter though. Especially when people doubt that the next mainline game will ditch Hunter Arts/Styles.
>>
>>331718623
Why the fuck would i want low-IQ non-japanese to shape my nihon vidya ?
You really want japanese to do focus groups in somalia, usa and other thirdworld shitholes, too ?
>>
>>331720580
A legitimate X-Over and not the auto run mobile game we got would have been really cool.
>>
>>331720786
I am more than just a machine!
>>
>Capcom finding out how to recycle more shit

What a surprise
>>
>>331718623
I want a ZX3. Let Inti finish it properly.
>>
>MM11

NO
GOD DAMN
ZX3 PLEASE
>>
>>331719845
Playing Capcom games back in the SNES days?
But yeah, they've been redeeming themselves. I'm happy to see they're not going full Konami.
>>
>>331720119
I do not understand the thought processes of Capcom and most Japanese publishers over the last two generations. I get chasing after CoD money back in the day, but even SquareEnix had a weird moment of realization where they admitted that if you make games peope want to play they will buy them. Why was that such a difficult concept?
>>
File: never ever.png (223 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
never ever.png
223 KB, 512x384
ZX3
>ZX3
ZX3
>ZX3
ZX3
>>
>>331721427
Because they wanted to rake in the western pockets as much as possible.
>>
>>331721427
Because if America can make gritty military shooters with lots of blood and swearing successful, why can't grorious nippon do it?
It's not just about making the game successful anymore, it's about appealing to overseas markets and making it a smash hit>>331721828
>>
>>331721427

Because the past generation has been spent chasing casual money and trying to appeal to the largest possible demographic. That didn't work because western casuals only buy western games, so they realized it wasn't a sustainable pursuit. It's a pretty simple process to understand.
>>
I would like the next classic Megaman game to be like 8, but even better.

>music
>visuals
>designs

If they take inspiration from 8's aspects mentioned above and polish all the others, it would be one of the best games in the Classic series.

Oh yeah, and leave the game without voices, with the exception of some sound bites
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.